Martina and Alberto - home activities #19

10 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Don't think so.  Perhaps everybody should think about if she/he hasn't also celebrate her/his exams in the past with a bit more alcohol and get drunk.  Myself was like that and I can tell you that and I didn't become an alcoholic at all 😉.

She's home she looks fine. Good for her.

21 hours ago, jman9212 said:

When M&A got into it A got really angry and I think the girl thought she should go home.

I just went back and re-read everything.  So the skinny girl has a serious personal problem, ok.  But Martina and Alberto were fighting and Alberto got angry.  What were they fighting about?

10 minutes ago, Kenpaul said:

You may be on to something. She always has Alberto, but to fuck someone else,maybe she needs that shot of courage. Assuming she is stepping out with someone else, other than Nelly. I don't think I've ever seen her drink a lot before sex with A.  She does have strong libido.

I like the way you think.

She has a strong libido that is for sure but she is also in her best years. Should she stay home and wait until Alberto returns from his bike riding? But that should not be an excuse for fucking with other people. 

Just now, JenniferMom said:

I just went back and re-read everything.  So the skinny girl has a serious personal problem, ok.  But Martina and Alberto were fighting and Alberto got angry.  What were they fighting about?

The girl got these serious phone calls which she was yelling and getting very upset about. I think someone said about ten. M kept talking to her about them and A tried also and they disagreed it seemed on the advise and then started their own and M started telling the girl things about A she didn't like. You remember all was told to us before about her period etc. That's when A got angry. He really got mad. Worst I have seen.

20 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

She has a strong libido that is for sure but she is also in her best years. Should she stay home and wait until Alberto returns from his bike riding? But that should not be an excuse for fucking with other people. 

But there's that Nelly sex that is hanging around. So, obviously she does.

25 minutes ago, Kenpaul said:

But there's that Nelly sex that is hanging around. So, obviously she does.

You are right. Everyone can check this. That's why I mentioned that it should not be and excuse for her behaviour.

Has anyone notice that Martina has been awakening at 4:30am_5am and going to the other room to sleep? With all the studying and stress with that, she is now showing mild symptoms of having a sleeping disorder?  Thoughts? Also, do you think they have any kind of health insurance? The birth control pills, I would imagine are free.  I do not recall Alberto or Martina speaking of going to the doctor when they were injured. Alberto has a bike incident and Martina by wild sex on the floor with crazy Nelly.  I have only notice them taking the dog to the vet. 

4 hours ago, yelt said:

Has anyone notice that Martina has been awakening at 4:30am_5am and going to the other room to sleep? With all the studying and stress with that, she is now showing mild symptoms of having a sleeping disorder?  Thoughts? Also, do you think they have any kind of health insurance? The birth control pills, I would imagine are free.  I do not recall Alberto or Martina speaking of going to the doctor when they were injured. Alberto has a bike incident and Martina by wild sex on the floor with crazy Nelly.  I have only notice them taking the dog to the vet. 

She has a mild long term sleep disorder, she talks about it very fequently.

The National Health System in Spain covers most health problems. Anyhow she is paying for an additional private health insurance, but Alberto isn't. Birth control pills are partially financed by the public system, not free.

On the other hand, vets are quite expensive. Alberto's dog surgery cost as much as 1800 euros, which Martina had to pay because Alberto had no money at all at the time.

• Thanks 2