Martina and Alberto - home activities #19

12 hours ago, Kenpaul said:

I agree with the "shit face" remark. Sometimes, all one needs is to see that awful side of your significant other to reevaluate.

Getting shit faced once in awhile is just a "crazy night" that you will talk about for the rest of your life.  But two weekends in a row ... first thing you wonder if you are Martina is whether this is a pattern.  And if I am not mistaken, there was a weekday or two when Nelly went berzerk.  Don't think Martina was there but I am assuming they have access to RLC and can see if they want.  If RLC Premium Replay is NOT a perk that they give to their employees ... then this will definitely effect my decision to fly to Barca and apply for a job!!  LOL

The interesting question to me about Martina is her bisexualilty.  As I increasingly learn the value of a committed relationship like JMAN had with his beloved wife ... dealing with my own regrets and such ... and being bisexual or maybe I should say having been bi ... I think being bi is complex and somewhat problematic philosophically.  I know a lot of people don't agree, but I can accept that two men or two women can have a meaningful lifelong relationship and you can even convince me that they can raise kids successfully and so forth ... all that "love is love and so forth" pablum makes sense logically even though there are a ton of questions around the long term effects on society of families without dads and without moms, etc.

But if you are bi and want to continue to be bi ... you CANNOT me monogamous.   Unless until someday medicine advances to where one human can have a cock and a pussy and make their own babies!   So how does this work?   We have a US senator from Arizona ... a very conservative state ... that is "openly bi".  I get a kick seeing some people who brag about her being the "first openly bi senator" but she and her people try to hide it because all the conservatives in Arizona -- some who might be tolerant of gay and lesbian couples -- they are not tolerant of polygamy and such.    It's funny to watch all the bullshit posturing.

So this is what Alberto and Martina have to discuss together.  To me the answer is simple:  THREESOMES!   I know Harley hates that answer but if they truly are committed to each other and love each other and COMMUNICATE, I think they can make it work.  To me the key to the future of society is how we integrate all this newfound sexual liberalism and openness with the important, timeless, and classic values of love and commitment and family ... that have worked so well so long on this planet.

Oh well.  Enough pontificating!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, jman9212 said:

Again not knowing Spanish I was reading the action and some words. Martina seemed to be making fun of A to her friend and giving her hand signals about him. Didn't seem to be nice. She did appear to be drunk. When M&A got into it A got really angry and I think the girl thought she should go home. This may be on Martina. 

I missed this last night.  Very interesting.  It's easy to miss something with Noldus' announcement of them fucking being the very next post!

1 hour ago, Kenpaul said:

You wonder what they were like during their trip in March. Was it sober sex, or did they have to get drunk?  

Were they drunk when they made love in Martina's and  Alberto's bed in the middle of the afternoon / early evening?

4 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I missed this last night.  Very interesting.  It's easy to miss something with Noldus' announcement of them fucking being the very next post!

Again not knowing Spanish I was reading the action and some words. Martina seemed to be making fun of A to her friend and giving her hand signals about him. Didn't seem to be nice. She did appear to be drunk. When M&A got into it A got really angry and I think the girl thought she should go home. This may be on Martina. 

It is interesting.  But hopefully Martina's friend is not finding out how she really is or could be?

14 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Getting shit faced once in awhile is just a "crazy night" that you will talk about for the rest of your life.  But two weekends in a row ... first thing you wonder if you are Martina is whether this is a pattern.  And if I am not mistaken, there was a weekday or two when Nelly went berzerk.  Don't think Martina was there but I am assuming they have access to RLC and can see if they want.  If RLC Premium Replay is NOT a perk that they give to their employees ... then this will definitely effect my decision to fly to Barca and apply for a job!!  LOL

The interesting question to me about Martina is her bisexualilty.  As I increasingly learn the value of a committed relationship like JMAN had with his beloved wife ... dealing with my own regrets and such ... and being bisexual or maybe I should say having been bi ... I think being bi is complex and somewhat problematic philosophically.  I know a lot of people don't agree, but I can accept that two men or two women can have a meaningful lifelong relationship and you can even convince me that they can raise kids successfully and so forth ... all that "love is love and so forth" pablum makes sense logically even though there are a ton of questions around the long term effects on society of families without dads and without moms, etc.

But if you are bi and want to continue to be bi ... you CANNOT me monogamous.   Unless until someday medicine advances to where one human can have a cock and a pussy and make their own babies!   So how does this work?   We have a US senator from Arizona ... a very conservative state ... that is "openly bi".  I get a kick seeing some people who brag about her being the "first openly bi senator" but she and her people try to hide it because all the conservatives in Arizona -- some who might be tolerant of gay and lesbian couples -- they are not tolerant of polygamy and such.    It's funny to watch all the bullshit posturing.

So this is what Alberto and Martina have to discuss together.  To me the answer is simple:  THREESOMES!   I know Harley hates that answer but if they truly are committed to each other and love each other and COMMUNICATE, I think they can make it work.  To me the key to the future of society is how we integrate all this newfound sexual liberalism and openness with the important, timeless, and classic values of love and commitment and family ... that have worked so well so long on this planet.

Oh well.  Enough pontificating!

Threesomes, I agree. Let's face it Martina is a lot more adventurous than Alberto. Maybe Alberto is just not interested or he has a social hang up about it.

When we don't speak the language, it makes just observation hard.

Pontificating isn't that high brow for some on this?😀

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Were they drunk when they made love in Martina's and  Alberto's bed in the middle of the afternoon / early evening?

I think there was some wine involved. Drunk IDK.

• Like 1

Change of plans, Nelly and Bogdan are going to be out of town for the weekend, I think not to be there with Masha's friends.

Martina still thinking if she goes tomorrow to the villa or not 

There will be a going away party in the villa on Monday, but I'm not sure who's leaving.

4 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

1 minute ago, yelt said:

It is interesting.  But hopefully Martina's friend is not finding out how she really is or could be?

No I think she thinks highly of both M&A. She kissed A when she left also. Every time she has been there both have been involved with the girl and Martina always makes sure this nothing improper between her and the girl.

Also Jen after the girl left M tried to talk to A between hiccups but A did not want to. She went to bed and after having the hiccups for about a half hr. she appeared to be getting sick and moaning. A heard her and came with water and forced her to drink and they went away. She then laid back and looked at him and I think began to tell him she was sorry which her face seemed to show it. She had that "I Love You So Much" on. He melted.

12 minutes ago, yelt said:

Martina seemed to be making fun of A to her friend and giving her hand signals about him. Didn't seem to be nice.

Any chance that she was just teasing Alberto?   I know my sister-in-law can be brutal teasing her husband my brother ... but it IS JUST teasing.   I wish I understood the language and could watch on REPLAY.  My brother always can see and hear what she is saying.

We all know that Alberto is not the most romantic guy on the planet.  Is it possible that she was teasing about something like that even though deep down she may still love him.  Not everyone can be Ricardo Montalban or Julio Iglesias or Ricky Martin!!

Just when you think things are on a better trajectory with these two, something like this happens.  Of course, it's part of the script right?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Any chance that she was just teasing Alberto?   I know my sister-in-law can be brutal teasing her husband my brother ... but it IS JUST teasing.   I wish I understood the language and could watch on REPLAY.  My brother always can see and hear what she is saying.

We all know that Alberto is not the most romantic guy on the planet.  Is it possible that she was teasing about something like that even though deep down she may still love him.  Not everyone can be Ricardo Montalban or Julio Iglesias or Ricky Martin!!

Just when you think things are on a better trajectory with these two, something like this happens.  Of course, it's part of the script right?

why these names? cuz they r gay and romantic?

3 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

why these names? cuz they r gay and romantic?

HA ... I just picked random spanish names that over the years have seen romantic to me.  I did not know they were gay.  My point was ... pick whoever you want to be the poster child of the typical, super-attractive, romantic spanish man  ... Alberto is not that.