Martina and Alberto - home activities #19

51 minutes ago, catalonia said:

I am reading some criticism of Alberto and I ask myself a question, if Marina stayed at home, washing dishes, cooking, cleaning, walking the dogs and Alberto went out, went to parties with his friends, had relationships outside the couple with other women , or men, what would we say about him?

Lucky guy! 😥

57 minutes ago, catalonia said:

I am reading some criticism of Alberto and I ask myself a question, if Marina stayed at home, washing dishes, cooking, cleaning, walking the dogs and Alberto went out, went to parties with his friends, had relationships outside the couple with other women , or men, what would we say about him?

without reading ahead ...we'd call him a lucky fucker .... (so I guess we say the same for Martina )

3 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

sin seguir leyendo ... lo llamaríamos un afortunado hijo de puta ... (así que supongo que decimos lo mismo de Martina)

😄, I don't believe it, some seem in love and someone else seems to have adopted her.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, catalonia said:

He'd be called even worse names than what he is called now. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

I think you are making my point Cat.  Of course we would not be happy if Alberto behaved as you described above.  I think we have been too critical of Alberto and that includes me.

My only desire at this point is that if Alberto truly loves Martina ... then he needs to show it when he makes love to her.  Lovers know when their partners are "going through the motions" vs when the connection is "there".    A whole genre of comedy is built around women faking orgasms to make their man feel masculine.  We have to distinguish between "real" vs "fake" as in the fake lesbian shows.  I think what we see with Martina and Alberto is very real (as real as can be on cam).  I think Alberto is taking Martina for granted and that you can never do to your partner.  Some might say Martina is taking advantage of Alberto and that is not totally wrong either.  Bottom line we see a "real" relationship with its ups and downs ... which is infinitely more interesting than say Leora and Malia.   And again, for those that say "established relationships the lovemaking is often like we see" ... ok I can agree to that ... there will always be the "quickie fuck" etc.  But once in awhile we should see truly passionate lovemaking like we see with Martina/Nelly and other couples.

I agree with what you are staying but I also agree it takes two to tango. I believe he loves her and she loves him. But they have to work together and that is where maturity comes to play.  Although she is younger, she has to help train him. I did see one of there lovemaking sessions where she was guiding his hands about her clit. She needs to do more of that. She has very sensitive breast and places her hand on his to guide him to play more with her breast. She needs to do the same further down.  Do not let him cum until she is ready for him to cum in her. There needs to be more foreplay where she cums first then him.  She needs to take control. More touching, kissing use of her hands on his penis and not her mouth or both. He will be fine with that. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, yelt said:

I agree with what you are staying but I also agree it takes two to tango. I believe he loves her and she loves him. But they have to work together and that is where maturity comes to play.  Although she is younger, she has to help train him. I did see one of there lovemaking sessions where she was guiding his hands about her clit. She needs to do more of that. She has very sensitive breast and places her hand on his to guide him to play more with her breast. She needs to do the same further down.  Do not let him cum until she is ready for him to cum in her. There needs to be more foreplay where she cums first then him.  She needs to take control. More touching, kissing use of her hands on his penis and not her mouth or both. He will be fine with that. 

Absolutely correct in every point. Great statement.

She did that one night not long ago when she spent most of the time on top. One of the best scenes I have seen.

30 minutes ago, yelt said:

Although she is younger, she has to help train him.

When I first read this, I thought "train him to pick up his socks, take out the garbage, etc., etc."  I thought most men hated when we did that!   And of course, Alberto DOES most of the chores around their apartment!

But then I realized you were talking about sexual technique and skills.   And on that I totally agree.  A lot of women (and men) are afraid to tell their partner what they like.

I wish I understood the languages here because I get the sense watching Masha make love that she does this part very well (i.e. helping Hedi understand how to make her cum).  Feel free to dissent if you better understand what she is saying.  Honestly I am not sure.

19 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

When I first read this, I thought "train him to pick up his socks, take out the garbage, etc., etc."  I thought most men hated when we did that!   And of course, Alberto DOES most of the chores around their apartment!

But then I realized you were talking about sexual technique and skills.   And on that I totally agree.  A lot of women (and men) are afraid to tell their partner what they like.

I wish I understood the languages here because I get the sense watching Masha make love that she does this part very well (i.e. helping Hedi understand how to make her cum).  Feel free to dissent if you better understand what she is saying.  Honestly I am not sure.

Well another reason. She is there begging him for sex and he wants to watch TV. No way that is hard to read.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, jman9212 said:

Well another reason. She is there begging him for sex and he wants to watch TV. No way that is hard to read.

Alberto, You knucklehead!  She won't have to wait long or try that hard with Nelly. I will say he was trying to have sex last night. But Martina was acting as if she had a big old stick up her butt. Very distance and not wanting to be touched. 

54 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Let the training begin.  She gave Alberto a kiss and he moved his head somewhat and she moved it back and gave him more kisses.  Is she reading our posts?