Martina and Alberto - home activities #19

31 minutes ago, jman9212 said:

If I remember I saw where someone said Martina's brother was coming to visit for a couple days starting on Tuesday.

The arrival of Martina's brother has been postponed until Thursday, probably because of these goodbye meetings.

They (Martina and her brother) will also go together to a theme park on Tuesday and Wednesday next week.

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Kenpaul said:

At the beginning of the year, there was a lot of talk about Martina learning Russian. Now, not even a whisper. Is she still taking Russian lessons?

She changed months ago to a higher level group, but she didn't like the teacher and it was expensive to be online classes.

• Upvote 2

Don't understand the two parties today and wednesday. Today's party could be the rehearsal for Wednesday's party, since there was no party in the last week 🤣. But the way she is styled today, she wants to make a perfect impression, the only question is to whom (Nelly 🤔). I think she will almost certainly stay overnight would be surpriesed if not. Qestion is only is there any agreement between N+B or M+A on what can happen ? Interesting... But I don't see any bigger preparations in B4...is the party somewhere else ?

4 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

Her top is very sexy, open on the sides. Reveling, and no bra. Puffy Nipples. Packing for a overnight stay. Packed extra panties.

It's her ready to seduce Nelly outfit??!!! 

Then it will probably go as always. The only question is with whom and what exactly. Preparations in B4 are starting now....Perhaps the news girls and couples will also join the party might be interesting to see new faces....

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

Her top is very sexy, open on the sides. Reveling, and no bra. Puffy Nipples. Packing for a overnight stay. Packed extra panties.

She has perfect breasts and the bra is more of a nuisance.

• Upvote 2