Martina and Alberto - home activities #19

Martina is home again but looks very sad (which I can understand after all you can read in B4 home activities). Taco comforts her a bit. I think she a to think about many things which has happend last night. Hope that the visit of her brother this week will help her  also a bit. Not if  Nelly, Bogdan and Martina have clarified the topics this morning in the period when the cams were switched off.

Yes some sport would certainly also be good to clear the head, which is really needed after all this action in the last days. Regarding the possible dinner in B4 today. I'm not so sure if it would be a good idea to go there, I'm not sure if she is still wellcome there. If she plans to go there than i hope Alberto will join and she will not plan for another overnight stay there....

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Sí, algún deporte sin duda también sería bueno para despejar la cabeza, lo cual es realmente necesario después de toda esta acción en los últimos días. Respecto a la posible cena en B4 de hoy. No estoy tan seguro de si sería una buena idea ir allí, no estoy seguro de que ella todavía sea bien recibida allí. Si ella planea ir allí, espero que Alberto se una y no planeará pasar otra noche allí ....

Why do you say this?

9 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

solo mi sentimiento personal basándome en lo que vi el martes por la mañana temprano cuando terminó la fiesta ... ¿podría estar equivocado?

Totally, on the one hand it was Martina who didn't want to sleep in N&B's room and on the other hand today's party is for Megan's farewell, with whom she gets along very well.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Peterandpaul said:

B4 under maintenance again- we might not be invited to the party.

had power problems last night, looked like the lights, Boggy had a play at fixing so hopefully it is just that being looked at.

• Haha 1