Martina and Alberto - home activities #19

3 minutes ago, yelt said:

Let the training begin.  She gave Alberto a kiss and he moved his head somewhat and she moved it back and gave him more kisses.  Is she reading our posts? 

I believe she does not only read our post she is one of us and we don't know it. That makes me happy.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, jman9212 said:

I believe she does not only read our post she is one of us and we don't know it. That makes me happy.

I see. I wish she had read my post on not using her mouth. 

24 minutes ago, yelt said:

Does anyone know if Nelly and Martina have setup a meeting? Or are they just being text buddies?

I think they will meet on Monday (or Tuesday) at the girls' farewell party.

According to the conversations they had last week their relationship has cooled down, but we will see how things evolve when they meet

• Thanks 2

Martina went out for a smoke, took blanket off of the couch.  The couch section,back against the window / balcony.... the two bottom cushions have holes in them.  Small dog damage?     

9 hours ago, emnv said:

Creo que se encontrarán el lunes (o martes) en la fiesta de despedida de las chicas.

Según las conversaciones que tuvieron la semana pasada su relación se ha enfriado, pero veremos cómo evolucionan las cosas cuando se reúnan.

If he doesn't change his plans, today and Wednesday (I think Megan's farewell) he will go to B4.  I agree that the relationship has cooled down (I hope it ends but I don't think so), Martina was angry because on Saturday Nelly left her "hanging" after having proposed to go up to the villa, we will see the reaction today when they see each other.

1 hour ago, omedo said:

If he doesn't change his plans, today and Wednesday (I think Megan's farewell) he will go to B4.  I agree that the relationship has cooled down (I hope it ends but I don't think so), Martina was angry because on Saturday Nelly left her "hanging" after having proposed to go up to the villa, we will see the reaction today when they see each other.

Megan is leaving. Is Holly also leaving?  Are you saying Alberto is thinking about going to B4 for the farewell? Could it be a combination Martina has completed her exam and farewell party?  Martina may have matured a bit with the Nelly relationship.  She may be more cautious but will probably have sex with Nelly and leave. If not, Bogdan may have crushed the relationship with a conversation with Nelly.  I also think Nelly is already looking for another relationship outside.  Who knows with a little alcohol and music, Martina, Nelly and Megan may have goodbye sex as a gift? 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Kenpaul said:

At the beginning of the year, there was a lot of talk about Martina learning Russian. Now, not even a whisper. Is she still taking Russian lessons?

I'm pretty sure she'll crack on with more Russian oral later this week...😏

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, yelt said:

Megan is leaving. Is Holly also leaving?  Are you saying Alberto is thinking about going to B4 for the farewell? Could it be a combination Martina has completed her exam and farewell party?  Martina may have matured a bit with the Nelly relationship.  She may be more cautious but will probably have sex with Nelly and leave. If not, Bogdan may have crushed the relationship with a conversation with Nelly.  I also think Nelly is already looking for another relationship outside.  Who knows with a little alcohol and music, Martina, Nelly and Megan may have goodbye sex as a gift? 

I'm sure Omedo means Martina. I think it's a 'Translator' issue...Replace he with she...

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm sure Omedo means Martina. I think it's a 'Translator' issue...Replace he with she...

If I remember I saw where someone said Martina's brother was coming to visit for a couple days starting on Tuesday.

2 minutes ago, jman9212 said:

If I remember I saw where someone said Martina's brother was coming to visit for a couple days starting on Tuesday.

Maybe, but I think Omedo was on about Martina going to the villa here...