Martina and Alberto - home activities #19

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

no kidding they could be sisters, is that same girl that came around and stayed the night in the guest room ? man they look sure look alike. Damn eye doctor I need mew  glasses again thanks to Danaya days and nights in b-1 that caused my eye problems to begin with.

Obviously our Martina is attracted to very slim (I won't say skinny) girls...Marta, Nelly and now this girl...
She makes no bones about it...😏

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

no kidding they could be sisters, is that same girl that came around and stayed the night in the guest room ? man they look sure look alike. Damn eye doctor I need mew  glasses again thanks to Danaya days and nights in b-1 that caused my eye problems to begin with.

glasses GIF

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, omedo said:

Yep

Ok my friend I will take the twins Marta and the 18yr old and you can have Martina DEAL ? thanks for setting my old blind behind straight. Oh hell what am I saying, I could never go straight, I guess I better lay off the bourbon HAHAHA .....A No not tonight LOL.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

The skinny girl left. Martina has the hick-ups. It is quiet at the table, Alberto not saying anything, no conversation, not even about taco.

Again not knowing Spanish I was reading the action and some words. Martina seemed to be making fun of A to her friend and giving her hand signals about him. Didn't seem to be nice. She did appear to be drunk. When M&A got into it A got really angry and I think the girl thought she should go home. This may be on Martina. 

2 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

I don't think Nelly holds a lot of sway over Martina.  For Martina it is great sex.  Of course we can't see or hear all the texting and talking they may do over the phone ... but their relationship seems to have cooled since about two weeks ago when Nelly got shit faced and crazy for the second time and this time Martina did not waste her time comforting her.

I am one that was in the camp of "Alberto not working hard enough on his relationship with Martina" ... but I will admit these last few weeks I am thinking maybe these two are in better shape than I originally believed.  Their relationship looks to be more solid than I thought.  But clearly Martina is a bisexual with a strong libido and either that has to be curtailed or her and Alberto have to find some accommodation.

I agree with the "shit face" remark. Sometimes, all one needs is to see that awful side of your significant other to reevaluate.

I was in your camp about M&A. Maybe he knows the t ide is turning.

Her libido: he likes to fuck, she REALLY likes to fuck. I've seen her pull out all of the tricks to get to that cock. My all time favorite is still Carla for a high libido.

And maybe she doesn't want to be Nelly's age, and still be fucking for strangers.

I like your train of thought!

• Like 1

Up until 2 years I had a villa in Spain. I spent a lot of time in this beautiful country. When I was last in Spain in 2017 the unemployment was rather high and had been for some time (years in fact). It is one of the highest in all of the EU countries. And for the 18-25 age group it was much higher than the overall rate. I remember buying a pair of persol sunglasses at a Sunglas Hut and the two people who waited on me were both well educated and had been teachers but were now working at menial job because they had lost their teaching positions. 

I bring this up so others, who may not know, understand the difficulty of our Spanish RLC members looking and finding quality jobs. Shouldn't stop you from looking but I can sympathize with them for staying with RLC. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

19 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Up until 2 years I had a villa in Spain. I spent a lot of time in this beautiful country. When I was last in Spain in 2017 the unemployment was rather high and had been for some time (years in fact). It is one of the highest in all of the EU countries. And for the 18-25 age group it was much higher than the overall rate. I remember buying a pair of persol sunglasses at a Sunglas Hut and the two people who waited on me were both well educated and had been teachers but were now working at menial job because they had lost their teaching positions. 

I bring this up so others, who may not know, understand the difficulty of our Spanish RLC members looking and finding quality jobs. Shouldn't stop you from looking but I can sympathize with them for staying with RLC. 

You are absolutely correct as i worked for a Spanish company here in the US for several years, which had many ex-pats working in the US during construction and operation of the this facility. They were extremely grateful to have a job in US with this company, and I have to tell you some of the Spanish personnel I worked with were extremely intelligent and most dedicated employee's I have been around.  Grateful to say least I am for having the opportunity to share my work life with these people from Spain. I too had a chance to spend about 3 months in Spain. Madrid, Barcelona, Ibiza, Cartagena, Salamanca. Great Architecture, Great passionate people. At that time the unemployment rate was around 20% for college educated people. Damn shame if you ask me with so much talent going to waste/

• Like 2

9 hours ago, jman9212 said:

Again not knowing Spanish I was reading the action and some words. Martina seemed to be making fun of A to her friend and giving her hand signals about him. Didn't seem to be nice. She did appear to be drunk. When M&A got into it A got really angry and I think the girl thought she should go home. This may be on Martina. 

It is no wonder Alberto is not more passionate with Martina after sex.  She gets drunk and seems to be releasing her true inter feelings for Alberto? Somewhat sad but I think Alberto is taking note. One can only stand for that kind of disrespect for so long. I have seen Martina signal to Alberto double middle finger at one of the parties at the Villa.  Childish or do her real feeling come out when she is intoxicated.  Not that it matters to me, I sense she is fucking other guys along with her preference of women, outside of the apartment.  Hopefully it doesn't get her into trouble. As everyone says, she is young, intelligent will always bounce back from any situation or has she had Alberto to help her bounce back? 

• Confused 1

19 minutes ago, yelt said:

It is no wonder Alberto is not more passionate with Martina after sex.  She gets drunk and seems to be releasing her true inter feelings for Alberto? Somewhat sad but I think Alberto is taking note. One can only stand for that kind of disrespect for so long. I have seen Martina signal to Alberto double middle finger at one of the parties at the Villa.  Childish or do her real feeling come out when she is intoxicated.  Not that it matters to me, I sense she is fucking other guys along with her preference of women, outside of the apartment.  Hopefully it doesn't get her into trouble. As everyone says, she is young, intelligent will always bounce back from any situation or has she had Alberto to help her bounce back? 

Very good thinking. There maybe others I'm not sure. I really hope not for Alberto's sake. I don't mind her being Bi just not with Nelly. Not one of my favorite persons. I have not been here long enough to to make any real point of her adventures. I do hope she is faithful to A in the other men department. When A helped her afterwards and she was getting sick I think she apologized to him ad she became very loving. She really does adore him and it shows.

She seemed to forget how much he did for her while she was in school and every night she studied. Then she would go out and leave him to be alone. She goes out with her school mates on Fridays but they are all around 18. Don't get me wrong I have a longer list of his that really irks me. 

Don't know what double middle finger means. From the US.