Martina and Alberto - home activities #19

I think the exams today were much better than yesterday, she is not complaining and looks not stressed or unhappy today. Totally different copmared to yesterday. Good sign...gives me some hope that things will come to a good ending.

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

To make a conclusion and develop a theory , first , despite not knowing the reasons why Martina hasn’t studied at an earlier age ( even during her RLC times , when some basic monthly expenses have been covered by RLC and she could possibly invest her RLC time and study , but , better late than never ) , it is quite a crazy speculation to think that perhaps all this “sudden ? “ need to study came after she got introduced to the Barcelona crew and of course her more close times with Nelly . Can it be that her interactions with the other girls , seeing them traveling the world , getting accustomed to their lifestyle and why not , ( although I highly doubt ) Nelly “ pushing “ her to study for more future opportunities ? 

It is strange to think that all this Barcelona new life for her the last 8-9 months have played a big part for her so as to take the decision to suddenly study and do it really hard all at once , but I just analyze what we have seen happening in front of our screens and that’s why the speculation and conclusion . 

Of course , the ones who watch the couple and “ have studied “ Martina in so much depth than what I can possibly say here , can maybe give their point of view . In general, I can’t feel happier personally watching someone trying so hard , no matter if she succeeds  or fails ( I can’t think she fails as she’s fully concentrated ) , she has won the bet with herself that she can achieve anything as long as she wants to . She wants to succeed badly , she will make it 😇 no matter the difficulties , after all , nothing in life is given gratis 😉🤓

I guess I'll add my two cents. I of course don't know anything about Martina's early schooling. I do feel that what she feels now has to do with Alberto and the business venture that failed, but more so RLC. I really don't think she likes what she is doing now. I believe her and A have talked about getting as much money as they can so they can get out with a savings. That can only be done with bonuses plus saving as much monthly money as they can. She has said to her Mom that he takes all the money and puts it away. If she stayed with him through losing a lot of her money in that venture I think they are pretty safe now. 

I have the video of Nelly, Masha ad Sadie and it just shows me that Nelly just loves sex. Yes so does M. Her relationship with M is lust and will not last. I think that intro to those girls and Nelly drove her to want to work harder in school because she doesn't want to be one of those girls. She is nowhere near the type of girl they are. She talks to her parents almost every night and for a long time. Her and A talk about a family and a "Bambino" and her face just lights up at that time. No longer a RLC person.

Martina is aiming higher and don't be surprised if Alberto doesn't have something up his sleeve ready when all is said and done. I wish them all the best. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Short-term plans:

now dinner out with Alberto and her young classmate,

tomorrow morning relaxing massage together with Alberto, then walk to the beach with the dogs (if weather allows), and party with her classmates in the night

visit to the villa on Saturday

next Tuesday her brother comes with a friend for a couple of days.

For sure all the other gaps in the agenda will be filled shortly 😀

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

24 minutes ago, jman9212 said:

I guess I'll add my two cents. I of course don't know anything about Martina's early schooling. I do feel that what she feels now has to do with Alberto and the business venture that failed, but more so RLC. I really don't think she likes what she is doing now. I believe her and A have talked about getting as much money as they can so they can get out with a savings. That can only be done with bonuses plus saving as much monthly money as they can. She has said to her Mom that he takes all the money and puts it away. If she stayed with him through losing a lot of her money in that venture I think they are pretty safe now. 

I have the video of Nelly, Masha ad Sadie and it just shows me that Nelly just loves sex. Yes so does M. Her relationship with M is lust and will not last. I think that intro to those girls and Nelly drove her to want to work harder in school because she doesn't want to be one of those girls. She is nowhere near the type of girl they are. She talks to her parents almost every night and for a long time. Her and A talk about a family and a "Bambino" and her face just lights up at that time. No longer a RLC person.

Martina is aiming higher and don't be surprised if Alberto doesn't have something up his sleeve ready when all is said and done. I wish them all the best. 

thanks a lot for  your two cents 🤣 . Agree with many points you have mentioned.  i hope she wll not visit the B4 girls now after the exams to often. This will not help her move forward, only earning perhaps some extra money🥴. But she is old enough and clever enough to calculate the risks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, jman9212 said:

If he is benevolent in putting the money away, good for both of them. Maybe that's his forte, finances.  I know he started a company that failed, but at least he tried. Maybe the next one will be a success, who knows. Just read about Henry Ford. 

I believe you're right, jman, she doesn't want to be 30 and still fucking for strangers. How big of a sway does Nelly hold over her? Time will tell.

54 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

thanks a lot for  your two cents 🤣 . Agree with many points you have mentioned.  i hope she wll not visit the B4 girls now after the exams to often. This will not help her move forward, only earning perhaps some extra money🥴. But she is old enough and clever enough to calculate the risks.

I do think her and Alberto are talking about the extra money so they can get out of RLC and to pay for her further education.

53 minutes ago, emnv said:

Short-term plans:

now dinner out with Alberto and her young classmate,

tomorrow morning relaxing massage together with Alberto, then walk to the beach with the dogs (if weather allows), and party with her classmates in the night

visit to the villa on Saturday

next Tuesday her brother comes with a friend for a couple of days.

For sure all the other gaps in the agenda will be filled shortly 😀

Everything was good up until you mentioned the Villa.  Wish she would stay away or at least have some control! I hope she doesn't mess up..thinking she can do what she wants and no one can stop her.  I don't think as I inquired before, she doesn't get paid or a bonus going to the B4. Although, besides Nelly, she may encounter new females of interest Vivian, Riya and Ariana's friend.  If the plan is to have a bambino with A, she may have to have new restraints?  We'll see.  I also believe as Adalbert mentioned A may have something up his sleeve. But I think while he doesn't show it and laugh when Martina talks about her relationships, he is not as comfortable as many would think. 

• Confused 1

57 minutes ago, Kenpaul said:

If he is benevolent in putting the money away, good for both of them. Maybe that's his forte, finances.  I know he started a company that failed, but at least he tried. Maybe the next one will be a success, who knows. Just read about Henry Ford. 

I believe you're right, jman, she doesn't want to be 30 and still fucking for strangers. How big of a sway does Nelly hold over her? Time will tell.

Nelly will be her downfall is she goes that path. I for the life of me can understand with the intelligence, she would hook up and stay glued to a married womam.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, yelt said:

Nelly will be her downfall if she goes that path. I for the life of me cannot understand with the intelligence, she would hook up and stay glued to a married woman.  

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, yelt said:

Nelly will be her downfall is she goes that path. I for the life of me can understand with the intelligence, she would hook up and stay glued to a married womam.  

Unfortunately love\lust can be a cruel master.

Like your thinking yelt.