Martina and Alberto - home activities #19

She also has a partner (Alberto) and that does not prevent her from having affairs with other women, not only in RLC, but in her life outside the cameras, therefore I do not quite understand this theory of the poor girl that is going to ruin his life in the arms of a vicious married woman.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, mingo said:

This is his fine school friend. 

This girl can not be much more than 17. She is very childish. She treats Martina like a mother and one of the other times she was there she called her that. All of M's school friends will be 17-19.

il y a 1 minute, jman9212 a dit :

Cette fille ne peut pas avoir plus de 17 ans. Elle est très enfantine. Elle traite Martina comme une mère et l'une des autres fois où elle était là, elle l'a appelée ainsi. Tous les amis de l'école de M auront entre 17 et 19 ans.

si Martina redouble tous les ans elle va être avec des filles 10 ans plus jeunes ...c ' est déjà bien qu 'elle ne soit plus à la maternelle 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, jman9212 said:

This girl can not be much more than 17. She is very childish. She treats Martina like a mother and one of the other times she was there she called her that. All of M's school friends will be 17-19.

She is 18.

I haven't heard her calling mother to Martina, she treats Martina more like her older sister. The girl has no family, her mother passed away last year and Martina is doing a great job, supporting and advising her.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 5

2 minutes ago, emnv said:

She is 18.

I haven't heard her calling mother to Martina, she treats Martina more like her older sister. The girl has no family, her mother passed away last year and Martina is doing a great job, supporting and advising her.

Thank you EMNV I was just going to explain to Moreau that you spelled it out so well that Martina had quit school at 16 ad in order to do what she would like to do as career she needs to go back and do what the 17 and 18 yr old's are doing. It was a couple pages back. That is why she is with them

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, emnv said:

She is 18.

Thank you sir for the insight, it is much appreciated, I have often wondered how they became such good friends. I really like their friendship and like it when Marta ( Nerdy Gerdy) are partying together as we get to see Martina in a very different light when she takes down the barriers. 

10 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Thank you sir for the insight, it is much appreciated, I have often wondered how they became such good friends. I really like their friendship and like it when Marta ( Nerdy Gerdy) are partying together as we get to see Martina in a very different light when she takes down the barriers. 

I could be wrong but that is not Marta.