Mirana & Bahus (2021) Part #2

Amelia, my wonder wife, where are you, darling ? I miss you very much...If you are on vacation with your boyfriend, I wish you to enjoy the vacation and I will waiting for you everyday to come back...I am dramatically missing you....my super-sweet AMELIA...this is what I'm dreaming every night:spacer.png

I LOVE YOU, AMELIA !      I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH !

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

7 hours ago, I-Love-Amelia said:

I LOVE YOU, AMELIA !      I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH !

I don't think you'll find her here. This is Mirana & Bahus' topic. If they went anywhere, they seem to be back. There have been many pictures of them posted from as little as an hour ago.

Just now, letsdothis said:

That could be a bit confusing. Amelie isn't really equal to Amelia because there is no Amalia. But, the girl he refers to as Amelia is really Amelie, i.e. Amelia = Amelie. 

You are wrong, he is referring to Amelia like his own CC nick says

Amelia is the guest girl from mirana&bahus (realm 6) that he have on the gif he placed in one of her sex sessions with Owen.

Amelie is a tenant (with Lucas) from realm 8

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

You are wrong, he is referring to Amelia like his own CC nick says

Amelia is the guest girl from mirana&bahus (realm 6) that he have on the gif he placed in one of her sex sessions with Owen.

Amelie is a tenant (with Lucas) from realm 8

And that's not confusing, at all. Who came up with those names so close together? That was really ridiculous. Thanks for the info. 

18 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

And that's not confusing, at all. Who came up with those names so close together? That was really ridiculous. Thanks for the info. 

Well they are totally different girls like the photos show. 

Why ridiculous? is it suppose to people guess what will be the names that future tenants will choose to have on the project? 

You have many examples like that: Anna vs Hannah, Alisa vs Alissa, Kira vs Kira, Sofi vs Sophia vs Sophie, Dana vs Dane, Deen vs Dean, Maddy vs Maddie (and all this are official names)

• Like 3