Mirana & Bahus (2021) Part #2

11 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Man, You've got it bad, but that's good! Unfortunately, that's probably the photographer's light, and he took it with him. 

The photographer's light is not always used. This room have a very good natural light and the camera near bed is capturing amazing moments with good image quality. I don't understand why these two, Amelia and Owen, not use often this room for their incredible erotic moments...Too bad for their incredible sex action...I don't explain myself how resist Owen so long not to cum when making love with this absolutely heavenly Amelia...look at she how much sensual energy have when she is on top of Owen and she's hard rubbing his cock with her beautiful pussy...AMELIA, I LOVE YOU !!!

spacer.png

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, albaydog said:

no owen. let's see what is going to happen?

For someone like her, doubt it will be a problem with one or even the two if needed . Also depends from the origin of the "guests" and the bosses "motivations" for having the girls there with the doors open

35 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

For someone like her, doubt it will be a problem with one or even the two if needed . Also depends from the origin of the "guests" and the bosses "motivations" for having the girls there with the doors open

Do you know if one of these guys is Cynthia's boyfriend?.

13 hours ago, I-Love-Amelia said:

The photographer's light is not always used. This room have a very good natural light and the camera near bed is capturing amazing moments with good image quality. I don't understand why these two, Amelia and Owen, not use often this room for their incredible erotic moments...Too bad for their incredible sex action...I don't explain myself how resist Owen so long not to cum when making love with this absolutely heavenly Amelia...look at she how much sensual energy have when she is on top of Owen and she's hard rubbing his cock with her beautiful pussy...AMELIA, I LOVE YOU !!!

You're right about that camera and the light from that window is excellent. As for the rest, i couldn't begin to speculate. I do like the picture in the bottom left. He looks like he's thinking, "OK, now what do I do?" :biggrin:

spacer.png

Amelia, if you read my posts, keep in your mind that you are the woman that I wondered all my life...you are such amazing beautiful and full of pure femininity...I am crying watching your videos and I wish so much to be there...I would give you years of my life to be with you...your pretty eyes and your long hair is killing me...such extremely hot nights gave you to this guy...I hope admins understand me and accept my posts...but I think that Amelia is from another world.

spacer.png

• Like 6
  • Haha 4

19 hours ago, auraaaaaa said:

all boring voyeur-house and this appartment too

I am totally disagree with you...In my opinion, this appartment is one of the hottest I ever seen, and that because Amelia is there...as long as Amelia will be there, the appartment will be super-hot !

Look at this super-hot scenes full of passion ! You can't imagine how much I wish to be there...especially the 2 photos in the right, when Owen lick her in both holes...now I ask you again: is this appartment boring ?!

spacer.png

• Like 2