B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #25 (May)

10 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

it would be funny if the video of that was put on the net for his mates to see lol

but we dont have his name to title the video (watch how a romeo jerk beside her juliet)

1 minute ago, Nenemoh7 said:

but we dont have his name to title the video (watch how a romeo jerk beside her juliet)

as ddhm said its baby steps, maybe tomorrow he will be fucking her ass and ppl will say its too explicit

Almost 20 pages of chat... all for some jerkoff ending.

I wonder if RLC intended for this kind of shit to happen.

Either they do it or they don't, and when they don't then why was this guy brought onto Pam's bed in the first place?

A man with a hardon with a woman on the same bed but the poor man had to empty his own balls.

If I were this man, I would never come anywhere near Pam again.

• Upvote 9

7 hours ago, SierraTM said:

Either they do it or they don't, and when they don't then why was this guy brought onto Pam's bed in the first place?

A man with a hardon with a woman on the same bed but the poor man had to empty his own balls.

agree - that was 'unatural' and this morning some conversation nothing to do with last night. Pam playing a game I think and he is going along with it, but I don't think he quites realises it. MO obvioulsy.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, SierraTM said:

You are right , but I find this guy “ old school “ , he is belonging to the romantics and not the jerks .. he likes Pam , he respects her , he hunts her as we men have always been , the hunters .. of course , it needs courage to stay a bit far and “ not being interested “ so as the girl misses you and perhaps also seek for you , but Pam clearly has this guy for company since she expects soon another one.. This is a normal daily life guy that I think has messed with the wrong girl but maybe this “ insisting “ can make him win her in the end . So far , I like his approach , he is himself and not forcing anything when according to the age difference , experience and even being the local guy ( connections , friends , him not actually needing her ) , he could “ demand more from her after almost a month of knowing one another . For me , it is what makes me tune in at B1 and watch with the current cast ☺️

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1