Sadie (2021) Part #7

8 hours ago, Robwin said:

Can I have that in a human language please 😂

The sgian-dubh (/ˌskiːən ˈduː/ skee-ən-DOO; Scottish Gaelic pronunciation: [s̪kʲənˈt̪u]) is a small, single-edged knife (Scottish Gaelic: sgian) worn as part of traditional Scottish Highland dress along with the kilt.

• Like 1

Being totaly honest just in this house i seen more guests(another great night) and some of them being atractive girls in just a few weeks that i seen in one full year or more when i was subs in rlc.Of course a lot of the guests arent that hot or interesting but at least there is variety and we see new folks not a couple times per month but every dam week,makes the 40$ worthwile.Great house in my taste,hope doesnt close soon lol.

17 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Being totaly honest just in this house i seen more guests(another great night) and some of them being atractive girls in just a few weeks that i seen in one full year or more when i was subs in rlc.Of course a lot of the guests arent that hot or interesting but at least there is variety and we see new folks not a couple times per month but every dam week,makes the 40$ worthwile.Great house in my taste,hope doesnt close soon lol.

Yep but could do with a second bedroom could be even more interesting then.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Yep but could do with a second bedroom could be even more interesting then.

Indeed,if it had a guestroom it could be used a lot and with more privacy,but being honest its kinda hot to see this folks having or trying to have sex and trying to "not be caught"😅.Last night was great again one guest couple had sex in bedroom,and another gone to bathroom were he sucked her tits,and both girls were really hot.

• Like 1