B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #50 (May)

13 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Ако времето на вашия профил в CC е толкова точно, колкото вашата хронология на RLC, тогава наистина не сте виждали Маша близо до най-доброто от нея. Тя е невероятен любовник, отворен за почти всичко до водните спортове. Аз съм фен и макар да не гледам RLC почти толкова, колкото миналото, тя все още ме интригува. Обичах да я гледам как настоява мъжете да носят презервативи, което бих могъл да добавя, че беше пълна изненада за мен. Тя и Саша нямаха "редовен" секс. Те бяха изпълнители и техният секс продължи 45 минути до 90 минути. И правеха секс поне веднъж на ден.

13 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Ако искате, ще се опитам да намеря видео на четворката с Дик и Джейн. Това е класически RLC, при който често си разменят партньори и без презервативи.

Please,if possible,i will also be gratefulto you,Piper!!!I have watched them,but unfortunately i have none of them!!!

16 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

... you really haven't seen Masha anywhere near her best. She is an amazing lover open to almost everything up to watersports.

Thank you Piper ... yes I am a relative newbie.  I have heard about Masha's exploits and understand them to be legendary.  I wold never refuse a gift!   🙂 

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

If your profile time on CC is as accurate as your RLC timeline then you really haven't seen Masha anywhere near her best. She is an amazing lover open to almost everything up to watersports. I am a fan and while I don't watch RLC nearly as much as the past she still intrigues me. I have loved watching her insist "her" men wear condoms., which I might add was a total surprise to me. Her and Sasha did not have "regular" sex. They were performers and their sex lasted 45 minutes to 90 minutes. And they had sex at least once per day.

If you want I will try to locate a video of the foursome with Dick and Jane. It is an RLC classic where they swapped partners often and with no condoms.

I agree it was a classic because it seemed like one of the more 'genuine' , sex sessions I ever saw with Masha ... she wanted him and fucked like no camera was there ...   

would like tosee  Dick and Jane take a turn at the Villa 

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 2

?  Last time I was here Holly had just returned and I saw her and Masha get right back together on Holly's bed . Did anything sex citing happen??  thanks 

16 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

?  Last time I was here Holly had just returned and I saw her and Masha get right back together on Holly's bed . Did anything sex citing happen??  thanks 

Not that I saw - both lounged around then went to bed/sleep. I think Holly did her statutary bate, but I was a bit focused on the Pam developments.

Pool UM, so I guess its being filled with water.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, MountainSwede said:

Looks like a party brewing.  Hope it's not a pool party since all the pool camera's are offline!

thinking its being filled as we speak, and maybe a re opening of the pool party with cams back online