B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #50 (May)

3 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

So let me guess, Masha dropped Holly as soon sa her guy friend showed up.  Quick look around, where is Holly?

On a date - maybe 😉

59 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Allora sta’ uscendo con una ragazza con il pisello😂

I don't know what your words mean but if you look at who has just arrived at B5 you will be able to understand that what you thought was wrong 😁

51 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

What that ugly old hag... jessica Alba  she's no Megan or Holly...    but honestly when Jessica first came on tv in that bike courrier show ...us boys were loosing our shit on this hottie .... 

How many decades ago was that again? 3 or 4? :angel:

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Non so cosa significano le tue parole ma se guardi chi è appena arrivato in B5 potrai capire che quello che pensavi fosse sbagliato 😁

Lo so’ che era uscita con Tereza,. Mi riferivo al fatto che l’ho sentita parlare con un ragazzo in inglese quando e’ arrivata in B1, ed ho pensato che avesse un fidanzatto

Il y a 10 heures, bluewinner a dit :

I have read many of your comments here, they are always mean-spirited. so based on that alone, I don't think you are such lovely and caring person yourself 😁 

Hard to give positives for a bunch of slappers😗, if someone wants to start a thread like Leora with parentheses (positive or compliments)comments only then i may disappear, otherwise i post what i think😐

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, redole1999 said:

Hard to give positives for a bunch of slappers😗, if someone wants to start a thread like Leora with parentheses (positive or compliments)comments only then i may disappear, otherwise i post what i think😐

since you are not a subscriber, whatever you post is irrelevant anyway. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 1