Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #4

ddhm

1 hour ago, masterchef56 said:

And the rar is here again,why don´t you go and watch all the so called "natural girls" like Radi,Nelly and Masha

and don´t forget Gina.They are so natural according to you.So piss off you little rat.

Fucking hell i thought donald was back you ok masterchef 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I won’t be around for long....My! what a short memory you have. Was it only a month ago that I bitch slapped you silly? The rest of the forum learned what a lying egotistical hypocrite you are that day didn’t they, and well worth the mods wrath.

So knowing I can slap you stupid any time I choose I am more than happy...Enjoy yourself in the playground little man.

Im out of here once again.😁

Goodbye!

• Upvote 3

I will say only two things .. first , Malia is in my opinion and personally of course , the person that can attract viewership ( I am not speaking about the hardcore and since day 1 that she joined Leora fans , they have all the right to defend with all of their strength the presence of Leora and I totally get that ) there’s always a “ voyeur “ hope that we might see something that we haven’t seen , this is what I think can keep the interest of this apartment for the entertainment purposes as there’s nothing else that happens , it is a zero interest apartment concerning social life or happenings and this is the bitter truth .

Now , Malia has become a second Leora , she’s almost 1,5 years in the apartment and we have seen nothing from her , neither personality nor character . The only thing I have seen from her os only reading a book a couple of times and doing some fitness with the home gymnastics equipment . Other than that , she’s in the apartment to keep company to Leora , to help her with the viewership and that’s it , at least this is what I have seen and whoever has a different opinion , always going to read it and chat if anyone wishes . For me , it is sleep , wake up , go to her daily outside of apartment hours and then back to either watch things on the IPAD and make the show . Her bates are a complete “ studying “ of Leora’s , there’s no teasing as it was once and when she was staring  the cameras , also something playing in the background on her iPad , exactly as Leora’s . I would love to see her doing something on her own ( like the lollipop for example ) or just anything that can be her own “ creation “ lets say . It is 1,5 years and it is a pity in my humble opinion that she hasn’t initiated anything by herself , it feels that she always waits for Leora to let her know when they are naked , when they make the massage , when they masturbate . She’s always in the shadow of Leora , I wish once she tells Leora “ hey , I want that we do this now or I don’t know want that “ , just show some personality , character , egoism , anything … 😔 Other than that , once again I repeat that she’s the reason to watch whenever she’s alone , at least maybe we could see something .. 

As for Leora , say whatever you want , the truth is hurting and sad .. she has chosen the money over her big love Paul ( according to fans here ) which for me is totally unaccepted .. it is so difficult to find people that can be your other half , your soul mate , as some say here , the love of her life , Paul . She has chosen the color and smell of money and before engine laughs , consider that she’s almost two years in Prague , she has made enough money to support a return to her home country , the business of Paul , the animal shelter .. there’s a pure choice  here ,love or money .. and for me , a person that loves money more than people , the future can’t have a good ending .. money can always be done , finding people who worth it and can be forever and till the last day of existence next to you , that’s the difficult task. She could take all the money , go back and make the life with Paul as people say here .. but no , 4-5-6 phonecalls per day while at the same time maintaining a simultaneous love life in Prague just to get man’s company and also a back up in case the Paul story finally ends … This is Leora , consider yourself being her boyfriend for a half lifetime and instead , staying  away for whatever reason and not abandoning all to go and live the life with you , the boyfriend , on the contrary , 2 years away and not even a try to go for even a 15-20 days holidays to Russia ( since Paul can’t come but she could always travel with quarantine back and forth to Russia if she really wanted ) … Love or money then , the smell of it and the things that money can do over a dick  that doesn’t even give pleasure ( Paul ) and at the same time a guy that covers lots of Leora’s needs the last year ( talks , friendship , company , the ability to control him whenever , wherever ) and here you have the 1,2,3 different kind of viewers that tune in .. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

I will say only two things .. first , Malia is in my opinion and personally of course , the person that can attract viewership ( I am not speaking about the hardcore and since day 1 that she joined Leora fans , they have all the right to defend with all of their strength the presence of Leora and I totally get that ) there’s always a “ voyeur “ hope that we might see something that we haven’t seen , this is what I think can keep the interest of this apartment for the entertainment purposes as there’s nothing else that happens , it is a zero interest apartment concerning social life or happenings and this is the bitter truth .

Now , Malia has become a second Leora , she’s almost 1,5 years in the apartment and we have seen nothing from her , neither personality nor character . The only thing I have seen from her os only reading a book a couple of times and doing some fitness with the home gymnastics equipment . Other than that , she’s in the apartment to keep company to Leora , to help her with the viewership and that’s it , at least this is what I have seen and whoever has a different opinion , always going to read it and chat if anyone wishes . For me , it is sleep , wake up , go to her daily outside of apartment hours and then back to either watch things on the IPAD and make the show . Her bates are a complete “ studying “ of Leora’s , there’s no teasing as it was once and when she was staring  the cameras , also something playing in the background on her iPad , exactly as Leora’s . I would love to see her doing something on her own ( like the lollipop for example ) or just anything that can be her own “ creation “ lets say . It is 1,5 years and it is a pity in my humble opinion that she hasn’t initiated anything by herself , it feels that she always waits for Leora to let her know when they are naked , when they make the massage , when they masturbate . She’s always in the shadow of Leora , I wish once she tells Leora “ hey , I want that we do this now or I don’t know want that “ , just show some personality , character , egoism , anything … 😔 Other than that , once again I repeat that she’s the reason to watch whenever she’s alone , at least maybe we could see something .. 

As for Leora , say whatever you want , the truth is hurting and sad .. she has chosen the money over her big love Paul ( according to fans here ) which for me is totally unaccepted .. it is so difficult to find people that can be your other half , your soul mate , as some say here , the love of her life , Paul . She has chosen the color and smell of money and before engine laughs , consider that she’s almost two years in Prague , she has made enough money to support a return to her home country , the business of Paul , the animal shelter .. there’s a pure choice  here ,love or money .. and for me , a person that loves money more than people , the future can’t have a good ending .. money can always be done , finding people who worth it and can be forever and till the last day of existence next to you , that’s the difficult task. She could take all the money , go back and make the life with Paul as people say here .. but no , 4-5-6 phonecalls per day while at the same time maintaining a simultaneous love life in Prague just to get man’s company and also a back up in case the Paul story finally ends … This is Leora , consider yourself being her boyfriend for a half lifetime and instead , staying  away for whatever reason and not abandoning all to go and live the life with you , the boyfriend , on the contrary , 2 years away and not even a try to go for even a 15-20 days holidays to Russia ( since Paul can’t come but she could always travel with quarantine back and forth to Russia if she really wanted ) … Love or money then , the smell of it and the things that money can do over a dick  that doesn’t even give pleasure ( Paul ) and at the same time a guy that covers lots of Leora’s needs the last year ( talks , friendship , company , the ability to control him whenever , wherever ) and here you have the 1,2,3 different kind of viewers that tune in .. 

watch out ddhm there is sum1 sending confused emoji in there

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

28 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

watch out ddhm there is sum1 sending confused emoji in there

I know that they are uneducated and can’t understand English . It is fine , as Newark said earlier , one of the reasons that this topic has remained with only 6-7 normal contributors , next year it is going to be a miracle if there will be 3-4 .. My consciousness is clear because I know I am saying things that many want to come here and post but they simply don’t do because they don’t want to destroy their peace and quiet by going in an endless confrontation. 

The truth is that this heat in this apartment and the endless disagreements and the repeated talks since months it is a result of the lifestyle of the two girls , whether was different , I am sure that the topic could have been one of the most  popular ..Malia is doing her best today to keep attention for the apartment and views but I kind of feel sorry for her , she doesn’t have the strength or the power to do the obvious , instead of spending such a lonely Sunday when people have time and they don’t work , she isn’t allowed or doesn’t want or this is the policy of this apartment , she can’t invite one or more of her friends and enjoy a nice chat afternoon with a glass of wine , things that she does daily .. unfortunately this is how this apartment works , people like to watch naked women , women that they only know how to masturbate and nothing else .. or if they know to do different things also, we aren’t in a position to know because we have no knowledge ( at least Malia for sure ) of what they can really do in their normal life… but I forget , for the 6-7 regulars , normal life in this apartment is being naked and with open legs like in no other apartment is happening and masturbate . This is the normal life of this apartment and this is obviously what people like to watch . But there’s one last question , if the girls weren’t naked to attract views and didn’t masturbate almost daily , what this apartment has to offer ? 

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Klim cafilablib? No, rasmotic suusstumps. That erandartuin.

Easy isn't it.

8 hours ago, ddhm said:

I know that they are uneducated and can’t understand English . It is fine , as Newark said earlier , one of the reasons that this topic has remained with only 6-7 normal contributors , next year it is going to be a miracle if there will be 3-4 .. My consciousness is clear because I know I am saying things that many want to come here and post but they simply don’t do because they don’t want to destroy their peace and quiet by going in an endless confrontation. 

The truth is that this heat in this apartment and the endless disagreements and the repeated talks since months it is a result of the lifestyle of the two girls , whether was different , I am sure that the topic could have been one of the most  popular ..Malia is doing her best today to keep attention for the apartment and views but I kind of feel sorry for her , she doesn’t have the strength or the power to do the obvious , instead of spending such a lonely Sunday when people have time and they don’t work , she isn’t allowed or doesn’t want or this is the policy of this apartment , she can’t invite one or more of her friends and enjoy a nice chat afternoon with a glass of wine , things that she does daily .. unfortunately this is how this apartment works , people like to watch naked women , women that they only know how to masturbate and nothing else .. or if they know to do different things also, we aren’t in a position to know because we have no knowledge ( at least Malia for sure ) of what they can really do in their normal life… but I forget , for the 6-7 regulars , normal life in this apartment is being naked and with open legs like in no other apartment is happening and masturbate . This is the normal life of this apartment and this is obviously what people like to watch . But there’s one last question , if the girls weren’t naked to attract views and didn’t masturbate almost daily , what this apartment has to offer ? 

Always speak your truth ddhm

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Always speak your truth ddhm

I am trying to see and speak things as objective as I can , you know that I am a fan of these two girls , but this won’t prevent me from saying the things as I currently see it . I will be the first who will “ celebrate “ when this apartment becomes worth to be seen ( for my standards , but I know I speak for a lot of people ) , truth or whatever ,  it is always an opinion as it is from anyone else here and I am not hiding or daring not posting it ☺️😇

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 4

So , there was a wrong prediction , only to be partially corrected the next days .. the strange and against habits and routine Saturday night staying in the apartment for Malia , followed by a lonely and boring Sunday for her and the away overnight for Leora , with two bates that explained the next two continuous overnights away for Malia .. maybe due to restrictions lifting gradually , we might see some habits changing 🤨🧐🤔 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1