B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #12 (May/June)

Just now, Nenemoh7 said:

its a good script and a good movie BLUEBALLS XXIII, it might win an oscar

He emptied his balls 😂🤣 Monica is an expert with hands and fingers 😉

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

He emptied his balls 😂🤣 Monica is an expert with hands and fingers 😉

what i dont get its why with some guys she can fuck on the balcony other can only come on her, others its only kiss, its a mystery to me

There must have been something she was missing in him to just do a hand job. They kissed a lot but I don't cum unless I have given my all to making sure the woman cums. Love that Monica had a guy here as she is an amazing lover. Love her orgasms. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nenemoh7 said:

what i dont get its why with some guys she can fuck on the balcony other can only come on her, others its only kiss, its a mystery to me

but shes such a good dancer

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nenemoh7 said:

She’s Monica … we appreciate her for whatever she does ( except when she was in hibernating mode for such a long time inexplicably and she went to hard criticism since we know what she can do if she wants ) , she and Holly were the only ones that actually did something of the previous cast  ( still some like her Ariana and Amira are here ) , many times I said that she deserved praising for sharing , personally this is what I am expecting from the majority ( not particularly sex ) just to have their friends on camera for chats , watching movies , playing games , whatever , just trying to have a normal life in front of cameras . 

Her action reasons are only known to her , let’s see what happpens with this guy and if he is one more that’s going to disappear . 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

There must have been something she was missing in him to just do a hand job. They kissed a lot but I don't cum unless I have given my all to making sure the woman cums. Love that Monica had a guy here as she is an amazing lover. Love her orgasms. 

Excellent said ☺️😇 maybe he was camera shy or maybe Monica didn’t want the full package on the first appearance in her place , we will see , her sensation is as you say , unique 😇

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

il y a 11 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Et nous avons très probablement une longue séance de masturbation car le gars semblait manquer de temps ou un éventuel couvre-feu pendant quelques heures est toujours en vigueur et qu'il n'est pas nécessaire de prendre le risque. 

Quelle excuse !

Just now, isidore57 said:

Quelle excuse !

No complains by me , at least she’s one of the few who has shared repeatedly personal moments , maybe this guy will be more than one more game person for her ☺️ But don’t forget , she’s on holidays and just having fun 😇😎

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

The conclusion is the following … since the end or loosening of both Covid 19 restrictions and curfew , we are watching a big change slowly with RLC . We have had so far excellent newcomers ( Riya is the only that she hasn’t adjusted to the concept but one person out of almost 10 isn’t a bad percentage ) , it all started with the move of Gina and Bruno to their own apartment and we have seen both real life moments and excellent adult entertainment from guests . 

Then , we had the incredible arrival of the two new amazing girls Tesla and Elian that in one week they have shown that the villa becomes again the place that it should be , fun , partying , madness . In addition , the two funny couples in B5 and with big potential in front to see so much more of them and of course more privacy sharing from Pam and today once again from Monica . Vivian is close friend to Pam , I will only say that Pam is close friend to recently departed Amalia and we then don’t know what we can also see from her in the future . 

It is time for Ariana to say goodbye , time for N&B to bow down and say goodbye to their fans and leave the villa run in wilderness again and even being a big fan , time for Amira to also leave as it seems she can’t offer anything more , her interests are outside and her overnights are increasing , if Monica can’t “ persuade “ her for sharing inside the apartment , it seems that she continues her private things outside and just some now and then bates on her super double bed and room ( Monica should get it ) ..

RLC seems ready for a nice summer , let’s hope equally nice like 2020 , the new arrivals will define the Barcelona apartments and what we will be watching , let’s hope we are lucky ones to get girls like Tesla and Elian .. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2