B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #12 (May/June)

il y a 27 minutes, ddhm a dit :

When I personally  thought that Monica felt like sharing with viewers once again , it seems that the traditional roof nights are back full throttle and the paychecks will continue in this teasing way by both Amira and Monica . Ariana , N&B , Monica and  Amira , huge fan of the 3 girls but the time has come for the farewell  , even a 50% passionate girls like Elian and Tesla and B2 could transform  again and B1 perhaps offer a nice few friendship to Radislava as Pam seems to get busier and busier with our decent Jordi . 

why do they go to the roof?

1 minute ago, james deen said:

Nice view to the beach 😁 But they can be outside , they can chat away from cameras or being out in the balcony and the other girls inside and perhaps disturb and most probably , they can kiss , hug and whatever more without the  “ cameras pressure performance grades “ .. 

1 hour ago, james deen said:

they don't when it's UM !!  Monica has already been caught having sex while the apartment was UM so now, when a guy she want's to have sex with doesn't want to be on camera, she puts the apartment UM.

Il y a 6 heures, HarleyFatboy a dit :

they don't when it's UM !!  Monica has already been caught having sex while the apartment was UM so now, when a guy she want's to have sex with doesn't want to be on camera, she puts the apartment UM.

UM = ??

Don't worry, worked it out > Under Maintenance

• Thanks 1

"The Barcelona B-2 NONE" seems to have lightened up a little lately, but is still a far cry from Ravishing, or Radiant, or even just a little Reassuring to the voyeurs who paid to bring her to Barcelona. She is very righteous and extremely reserved which makes her completely reputable to her man back home. That is good because that is where she needs to be going, back home ASAP. Why would she even come to a project like RLC to begin with ??? She ranks in the my TOP 5 worst ever and there have been some really bad ones over the years.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Thestarider said:

"The Barcelona B-2 NONE" seems to have lightened up a little lately, but is still a far cry from Ravishing, or Radiant, or even just a little Reassuring to the voyeurs who paid to bring her to Barcelona. She is very righteous and extremely reserved which makes her completely reputable to her man back home. That is good because that is where she needs to be going, back home ASAP. Why would she even come to a project like RLC to begin with ??? She ranks in the my TOP 5 worst ever and there have been some really bad ones over the years.

can i ask whats your top 1 worst?

1 minute ago, Nenemoh7 said:

can i ask whats your top 1 worst?

There was a a gal that came to B-1 not long after Nora started the project, she only lasted 2 or 3 days before Nora told her this project wasn't for her, she was a blonde who took a shower with her bikini on. 

Just now, Thestarider said:

There was a a gal that came to B-1 not long after Nora started the project, she only lasted 2 or 3 days before Nora told her this project wasn't for her, she was a blonde who took a shower with her bikini on. 

jajajaja, even worst than riya but recently one girl came and stay a couple hours and left shes my top 1

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

There was also a gal who came with Leia on her second visit that told the voyeurs to fuck off, she is right up there as well.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nenemoh7 said:

jajajaja, even worst than riya but recently one girl came and stay a couple hours and left shes my top 1

but i dont get it why rlc dont explain to  them what they expect

7 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

but i dont get it why rlc dont explain to  them what they expect

I am not sure what they tell them, but if I was going to a project I would do a little research and check it out in advance. I would know better than to sign a contract without being prepared. Honestly I think Riya is a very beautiful young woman, this project just is not right for her and her extremely conservative upbringing. You have to an exhibitionist to survive on a online voyeur site. I am not sure, but from what IO have seen so far from her, she could not seduce my pinky finger, and she does not elude the sexuality it takes to be watched by very many voyeurs.

she is not sure why she is here either as it is obvious because she has never unpacked completely and put away her suitcase.