B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #12 (May/June)

15 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

"The Barcelona B-2 NONE" seems to have lightened up a little lately, but is still a far cry from Ravishing, or Radiant, or even just a little Reassuring to the voyeurs who paid to bring her to Barcelona. She is very righteous and extremely reserved which makes her completely reputable to her man back home. That is good because that is where she needs to be going, back home ASAP. Why would she even come to a project like RLC to begin with ??? She ranks in the my TOP 5 worst ever and there have been some really bad ones over the years.

instead of visiting b5 riya should go to b1 so radi can show her a couple tricks

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

I am not sure what they tell them, but if I was going to a project I would do a little research and check it out in advance. I would know better than to sign a contract without being prepared. Honestly I think Riya is a very beautiful young woman, this project just is not right for her and her extremely conservative upbringing. You have to an exhibitionist to survive on a online voyeur site. I am not sure, but from what IO have seen so far from her, she could not seduce my pinky finger, and she does not elude the sexuality it takes to be watched by very many voyeurs.

idk maybe rlc thinking not all voyeurs are the same and some like ppl like riya showing little by little evryday and not legs open all day bating

Just now, Nenemoh7 said:

idk maybe rlc thinking not all voyeurs are the same and some like ppl like riya showing little by little evryday and not legs open all day bating

That is not what I am talking about at all, I am talking about much more than that. Honestly that is not all that important to me as a voyeur, but I do want to be seduced when I watch someone. The masturbation is only a small part of the seduction. It is more important to her than anything, as without self satisfaction and gratified desires she will never sleep peacefully at night, an if you watch all she does is toss and turn at night.

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

That is not what I am talking about at all, I am talking about much more than that. Honestly that is not all that important to me as a voyeur, but I do want to be seduced when I watch someone. The masturbation is only a small part of the seduction. It is more important to her than anything, as without self satisfaction and gratified desires she will never sleep peacefully at night, an if you watch all she does is toss and turn at night.

like moos54 told me not all girl like or want to bate, like milena for example, so idk

Just now, Nenemoh7 said:

like moos54 told me not all girl like or want to bate, like milena for example, so idk

My friend moos is right of course, all women were not created equally. Milena was although an exhibitionist and she knew how to seduce a man.

2 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

but u are right, to me riya is like a ferrari in your garage but u cant drive it

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

My friend moos is right of course, all women were not created equally. Milena was although an exhibitionist and she knew how to seduce a man.

or just maybe she is a lesbian and not into men at all 🤬

Honestly that wouldn't surprise me.

Just now, Thestarider said:

I am speaking of Riya, not Milena.

if shes lesbian she must be in paradise now cuz almost all her coworkers in barcelona are bicurious, i suggest she start with vivian

3 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

if shes lesbian she must be in paradise now cuz almost all her coworkers in barcelona are bicurious, i suggest she start with vivian

I think that Elian and Tesla have dibs on Vivian, anyway Riya could be a rock star on RLC, but chooses to be The Barcelona NONE instead.

Image result for nun all covered up with a blanket

• Haha 1