B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #12 (May/June)

Just now, corvette84 said:

I hope they talked to do nothing Riya about doing something. 🙄

Nevermind, she uncovered her little tits for 20 seconds and put something on to cover them up. She is a fucking joke and needs to go, along with Amira and Monica. 👎🏻

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Nevermind, she uncovered her little tits for 20 seconds and put something on to cover them up. She is a fucking joke and needs to go, along with Amira and Monica. 👎🏻

Not gone to happen she promised mother Tereza she would be a good girl. The Barcelona "NUN" strikes again.... I hope she cant sleep again tonight.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Not gone to happen she promised mother Tereza she would be a good girl. The Barcelona "NUN" strikes again.... I hope she cant sleep again tonight.

Screw the "NUN" of Nothingness, this fly on the wall is going over to B-4 and watch Elian and Tesla for the fun and a voyeurs delight is about to begin.

44 minutes ago, Noldus said:

It sounds like a drill

it must be  a HAMMER drill.. seeing that seeing  that she has been .staying away, from RLC apt a lot .so that is saying ,she is not worth her time . that RLC has brought her back for...Hilary Duff Laughing GIF by YoungerTV

Seems like Riya is Packing...

I actually wanted to see her evolve on the project even if it took some time. Maybe with other roommates it would have been different, there was nothing between them, not even a "good morning". 

And by the way, at the party she said long goodbyes to almost everyone there, so it looks like she's really leaving and not coming back on the other apartments.

yes, I was going to be the bearer of the bad news (sarcasm alert) but you have beaten me to it ! I liked her, not for the RLC gig cos she was clearly not up for that. But she seemed a nice girl, and sometimes it's just the wrong job. someone also said a while back they thought it was just a temp stay - an actual GOV !!

• Upvote 1