B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #12 (May/June)

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

The big question tonight is whether Amira packs or just stores away in her suitcase

amira is here to stay, shes having a good life in barcelona in a master bedroom

8 hours ago, moos54 said:

I think it's been a while since we both know that we don't have the same interest when we watch the participants on rlc, you you are constantly looking for the masturbations of the girls, me I just watch what they want well show us

I am a voyeur and therefore I take a lot more pleasure in watching a girl like Riya who can surprise us at any time, than a girl like Radislava who is naked all day and who masturbates when she is sure to be top cam, she is not much different from Leora

I prefer the natural than the false pretenses

Blah, blah,blah.👎

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, moos54 said:

I think it's been a while since we both know that we don't have the same interest when we watch the participants on rlc, you you are constantly looking for the masturbations of the girls, me I just watch what they want well show us

I am a voyeur and therefore I take a lot more pleasure in watching a girl like Riya who can surprise us at any time, than a girl like Radislava who is naked all day and who masturbates when she is sure to be top cam, she is not much different from Leora

I prefer the natural than the false pretenses

It's funny that you don't say anything to Thestarider when he says worse things than I do about Riya. That makes you a hypocrite.

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

It's funny that you don't say anything to Thestarider when he says worse things than I do about Riya. That makes you a hypocrite.

Sorry to say that but I don't see the connection, it's you asking who's looking at Riya, right? I'll just explain my point of view to yours

i don't do anything more

but apparently I struck a chord at the sight of your reaction, which makes me think that I may not be too far from the truth

• Haha 2

57 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Sorry to say that but I don't see the connection, it's you asking who's looking at Riya, right? I'll just explain my point of view to yours

i don't do anything more

but apparently I struck a chord at the sight of your reaction, which makes me think that I may not be too far from the truth

@moos54 je ne sais pas tes liens avec RLC (et je ne veux pas le savoir d'ailleurs) mais être là à sauter sur toute personne qui ose critiquer RLC ou ses résidents est pénible et en plus comme hasard tu es le modérateur du site donc le faiseur de loi...

une personne plus mauvaise foi que toi est rare

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, miaballe02 said:

@moos54 je ne sais pas tes liens avec RLC (et je ne veux pas le savoir d'ailleurs) mais être là à sauter sur toute personne qui ose critiquer RLC ou ses résidents est pénible et en plus comme hasard tu es le modérateur du site donc le faiseur de loi...

une personne plus mauvaise foi que toi est rare

Je n'ai aucun lien avec RLC à part être un abonné comme n'importe lequel d'entre vous et ayant son propre point de vue sur les choses que je regarde, je pense que comme tout le monde j'ai le droit de donner mon avis et de défendre mon point de vue  

Je ne dis rien de plus que que ce que je ressent tout en étant respectueux, surtout je ne vois pas où est ce que je saute sur cette personne dans mon post, par contre le contraire existe bien vue qu'apparemment à ses yeux je suis un hypocrite car je n'ai pas réagi au propos de Thestarider à propos de Riya, sauf que je ne vois pas vraiment le rapport et c'est pour cela que je lui ai répondu 

Pour quelqu'un de mauvaise foi comme tu dis, je trouve qu'il y a quand même beaucoup de personnes qui partages mes avis, et ce n'est pas parce que je suis modérateur car ces personnes n'ont vraiment rien à gagner à le faire 

D'ailleurs je ne suis QUE modérateur, donc je ne suis pas faiseur de lois, par contre je ne fais qu'appliquer celles  qui sont en vigueur au sein du forum, je n'aspire pas à être calife à la place du calife, donc non je ne cherche aucunement à être l'admin 😁

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1