B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #12 (May/June)

3 hours ago, moos54 said:

Je n'ai aucun lien avec RLC à part être un abonné comme n'importe lequel d'entre vous et ayant son propre point de vue sur les choses que je regarde, je pense que comme tout le monde j'ai le droit de donner mon avis et de défendre mon point de vue  

Je ne dis rien de plus que que ce que je ressent tout en étant respectueux, surtout je ne vois pas où est ce que je saute sur cette personne dans mon post, par contre le contraire existe bien vue qu'apparemment à ses yeux je suis un hypocrite car je n'ai pas réagi au propos de Thestarider à propos de Riya, sauf que je ne vois pas vraiment le rapport et c'est pour cela que je lui ai répondu 

Pour quelqu'un de mauvaise foi comme tu dis, je trouve qu'il y a quand même beaucoup de personnes qui partages mes avis, et ce n'est pas parce que je suis modérateur car ces personnes n'ont vraiment rien à gagner à le faire 

D'ailleurs je ne suis QUE modérateur, donc je ne suis pas faiseur de lois, par contre je ne fais qu'appliquer celles  qui sont en vigueur au sein du forum, je n'aspire pas à être calife à la place du calife, donc non je ne cherche aucunement à être l'admin 😁

y'a une différence entre donner son avis et réagir sur les avis des autres car toi ne fais que ça. les gens qui critiquent RLC sont aussi des fans sinon ils ne seraient pas la á en parler...

puisque on ne peut rien dire ou faire pour influencer les décisions de RLC laisse nous au moins le plaisir de les critiquer...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, moos54 said:

Sorry to say that but I don't see the connection, it's you asking who's looking at Riya, right? I'll just explain my point of view to yours

i don't do anything more

but apparently I struck a chord at the sight of your reaction, which makes me think that I may not be too far from the truth

I just like getting people going. I have no problem with you, just having fun on here.😉

5 hours ago, miaballe02 said:

y'a une différence entre donner son avis et réagir sur les avis des autres car toi ne fais que ça. les gens qui critiquent RLC sont aussi des fans sinon ils ne seraient pas la á en parler...

puisque on ne peut rien dire ou faire pour influencer les décisions de RLC laisse nous au moins le plaisir de les critiquer...

Je crois que tu n'as pas compris le concept de ce qu'est un forum, que ça te plaise ou non, je continuerais à réagir et à donner mon avis car c'est pour cela que ce forum existe 

Je reste toujours respectueux même quand la réciproque n'existe pas et je trouve toujours fascinant de voir qu'on préfère défendre celui qui manque de respect à l'autre plutôt que le contraire car c'est souvent cela qui revient 

Par contre CC n'est pas le bureaux des pleurs des "fans" de rlc, si vous avez des choses à leur dire, ils ont un support pour cela 

• Upvote 1

I really think B2 is on borrowed time: Monica dancing on the table with no one other than Amira to watch - a sort of desperation about it. And Riya doing what she does best, nothing much at all. RLC must be thinking of ending the misery soon ??😕

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, james deen said:

I think they are struggling to find participants. They still havent found anyone for megans old room thats the only reason i can think why monica and amira are still there 

Yes, that must be the only reason. Without being unkind, Monica and Amira are/look a bit past this lifestyle. Riya is very out of place here, the only place she looks comfortable is with the B5 gang. We will have to see if they can get some new blood in, otherwise subs are going to be getting cancelled by the bucket load.

3 hours ago, neil_r549 said:

Yes, that must be the only reason. Without being unkind, Monica and Amira are/look a bit past this lifestyle. Riya is very out of place here, the only place she looks comfortable is with the B5 gang. We will have to see if they can get some new blood in, otherwise subs are going to be getting cancelled by the bucket load.

that's a good thing!!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, moos54 said:

I think you did not understand the concept of what a forum is, whether you like it or not, I would continue to react and give my opinion because that is why this forum exists 

I always remain respectful even when the reciprocal does not exist and I always find it fascinating to see that we prefer to defend the one who lacks respect to the other rather than the opposite because it is often what comes back 

On the other hand, CC is not the office of the tears of the "fans" of rlc, if you have things to say to them, they have a support for it. 

I find your comments more rational than the most here, although I do not agree with everything you say. some people love to criticise everything and everyone but they get offended at the mildest and the most polite criticism of what they put out. and since they have no brain to make their arguments, their come back is to say you are RLC mole. 

The Barcelona NUN again struggles to sleep I see. This has become a nightly thing for her and it must be agonizing for her because it sure it is for the voyeurs to watch. She struggles with inner strength and self confidence, this is obvious by her actions. I feel sorry for her because she does not want to be in this project, and knows deep down that it was a huge mistake for her to even come here in the first place. Go home Riya where you can sleep soundly again. Everyone makes mistakes in their life and we all know that this is a mistake on your part to even come here and try it.

• Upvote 1