Nina & Kira, Masha & Lex (2021) Part #6

8 minutes ago, refazer said:

I plead guilty, by posting the close-up photo of the girls' cat yesterday (posted by one of the girls)

I disclosed personal and sensitive information about their accounts:

1) girls have at least one cat.

2) this cat is gray

3) This cat lies down on a bed, maybe that of the girls.

.4) this cat is beautiful with beautiful whiskers.

5) I let you imagine the other information concerning the publication of sensitive material that you can find in this photo.

Perhaps the cat did not consent to the publication of the portrait photo. She may still have anesthetics in her body. That would be a very sensitive and private detail.

😊🐈I couldn't find a gray cat ...

• Haha 4

😊 🐈 Je n'ai pas trouvé de chat gris...

I have a photo of a gray cat ............ but I'm afraid that it is a sensitive material😹

26 minutes ago, refazer said:

I plead guilty, by posting the close-up photo of the girls' cat yesterday (posted by one of the girls)

I disclosed personal and sensitive information about their accounts:

1) girls have at least one cat.

2) this cat is gray

3) This cat lies down on a bed, maybe that of the girls.

.4) this cat is beautiful with beautiful whiskers.

5) I let you imagine the other information concerning the publication of sensitive material that you can find in this photo.

Tu va réussir à t'en remettre ou pas? pour un prof je trouve que tu te comporte comme un enfant 

Tu as posté une photo venant des réseaux sociaux d'une des filles, j'ai juste appliqué une des règles du forum 

Tu n'es pas content, je te comprends mais c'est comme ça, passe à autre chose 

Fin de l'histoire 

il y a 3 minutes, moos54 a dit :

Tu va réussir à t'en remettre ou pas? pour un prof je trouve que tu te comporte comme un enfant 

Tu as posté une photo venant des réseaux sociaux d'une des filles, j'ai juste appliqué une des règles du forum 

Tu n'es pas content, je te comprends mais c'est comme ça, passe à autre chose 

Fin de l'histoire 

it seems to me that you lack humor.

But hey, not all referees can be good.
I can see that you don't like your little power to be challenged.

• Haha 3

Just now, refazer said:

it seems to me that you lack humor.

But hey, not all referees can be good.
I can see that you don't like your little power to be challenged.

En fait ça me passe au dessus de la tête et je suis quelqu'un avec beaucoup d'humour, mais pour cela il faut que ça soit drôle, mais sache que je ne suis pas le seul modérateur sur le forum et que ce que tu fais peut être aussi considéré comme un manque de respect envers un des modérateurs, ce qui est aussi contraire aux règles de ce forum

La seule chose que je vois c'est que tu n'accepte pas l'autorité de quelqu'un d'autre, en même temps c'est toi le prof, donc c'est toi qui donne des ordres en général (d'ailleurs en tant que prof, tu dois bien comprendre ce système de règles à suivre, non?) 

Je trouve qu'on a perdu assez de temps autour de cet histoire de chat 

4 minutes ago, Kjeld Carlsen said:

@moos54 Please, define sensitive material - I want to make sure I do not violate any rule

Any images that come from participants' social networks are that kind of thing to me

I have always done this for any apartment, whether on rlc or vhtv

Now if you want you can also ask the other moderators to see what they think

il y a 3 minutes, moos54 a dit :

Toutes les images qui proviennent des réseaux sociaux des participants sont ce genre de chose pour moi

J'ai toujours fait ça pour n'importe quel appart, que ce soit sur rlc ou vhtv

Maintenant, si vous le souhaitez, vous pouvez également demander aux autres modérateurs de voir ce qu'ils en pensent

what bothers me is that this rule is not applied every time.
I already posted the chat from the same source and it was not deleted. Hence my surprise.

Just now, refazer said:

what bothers me is that this rule is not applied every time.
I already posted the chat from the same source and it was not deleted. Hence my surprise.

On ne vois pas tout non plus, tu crois vraiment qu'on se met à lire tout les commentaires? 

Là je suis tombé sur ton post et j'ai pris une décision concernant cette photo

J'ai déjà fait la même chose pour d'autres au sein de ce même topic et personne n'est venu se plaindre pour autant, ils ont juste accepté cette décision 

il y a 4 minutes, moos54 a dit :

On ne vois pas tout non plus, tu crois vraiment qu'on se rencontre à lire tout les commentaires ? 

Là je suis tombé sur ton post et j'ai pris une décision concernant cette photo

J'ai déjà fait la même chose pour d'autres au sein de ce même sujet et personne n'est venu se plaindre pour autant, ils ont juste accepté cette décision 

But I accept the rule. But we can also discuss the rules if we think they can be improved. It is also surely the protest spirit of many French teachers.😂

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Any images that come from participants' social networks are that kind of thing to me

I have always done this for any apartment, whether on rlc or vhtv

Now if you want you can also ask the other moderators to see what they think

I will