Nina & Kira, Masha & Lex (2021) Part #6

Kira must be the most frustrated girl on VH every time she makes advances to Nina she gets rejected, the question is Why? 

Girls of their age should be like the Martini advert Any time  Any place Any! where 🙀

34 minutes ago, disneykid said:

Kira must be the most frustrated girl on VH every time she makes advances to Nina she gets rejected, the question is Why? 

Girls of their age should be like the Martini advert Any time  Any place Any! where 🙀

That's the problem with one of them being a diva or thinks she is.

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Can someone tell me one more time, Kira is the one nude in this puc, or is that Nina. I keep getting it wrong!

I'll make it easy for you Ashley. Kira has teardrop/pears, Nina has fried eggs/ pancakes. :biggrin:  Don't get me wrong, Love them all in their infinite shapes and sizes.

Oh, in Budda's last post Kira is lying facing down towards the camera.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, rtgonzo said:

I'll make it easy for you Ashley. Kira has teardrop/pears, Nina has fried eggs/ pancakes. :biggrin:  Don't get me wrong, Love them all in their infinite shapes and sizes.

Oh, in Budda's last post Kira is lying facing down towards the camera.

Ok, so Nina is the one that never pleasures Kira. Nina never. Nina never. Someone asked earlier, why is Nina so reluctant to stuck her tongue in Kiras "honey holes" if you will? Kira is all over her lickin, fingerin. Rubbing and grinding on Nina and noting in return. It's weird.

• Like 1