Martina and Alberto - home activities #20

12 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

and the 90 other guys on here who have said how not right it is that he even goes into the shower and watches her are all just as fucked up as me right

So far those 90 other guys haven’t applauded yet. Please, don‘t emit so much malicious nonsense.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Again, I know I keep coming back to this, but if I was on RLC, I would want to mess with you guys' heads.  If I wasn't shy with my brother (and in my family we are very shy so this would never happen) ... I would say "dear brother  come in and watch me shower ... this will blow those CC guy's minds".

But I think it's been said here that Martina does not follow CC or watch RLC and really doesn't care about such things.  Which if true really contributes to her attractiveness IMHO.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ddhothot said:

Both sleeping off a night out. This setup allows Alberto and the dogs to be able to get on with their day without disturbing her brother every 5 minutes on the sofa. 

👍👍

21 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Again, I know I keep coming back to this, but if I was on RLC, I would want to mess with you guys' heads.  If I wasn't shy with my brother (and in my family we are very shy so this would never happen) ... I would say "dear brother  come in and watch me shower ... this will blow those CC guy's minds".

But I think it's been said here that Martina does not follow CC or watch RLC and really doesn't care about such things.  Which if true really contributes to her attractiveness IMHO.

Dear JenniferMom, it‘s unbelievable, a friend of mine suspected that you were actually a man. However, I vehemently rejected this idea.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Una vez más, sé que sigo volviendo a esto, pero si estuviera en RLC, me gustaría meterme con ustedes. Si no fuera tímido con mi hermano (y en mi familia somos muy tímidos, así que esto nunca sucedería) ... diría "querido hermano, entra y mírame ducharme ... esto dejará boquiabiertos a esos chicos de CC". .

Pero creo que aquí se ha dicho que Martina no sigue CC ni ve RLC y realmente no le importan esas cosas. Lo cual, si es cierto, realmente contribuye a su atractivo en mi humilde opinión.

Of course, here we want girls who have the least possible shame, if possible none 😍

1 hour ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

schitts creek no GIF de CBC

😈Now it would be necessary for Alberto to also lie down in the same bed and fuck with Martina, a totally human and natural thing that would not have to bother his brother-in-law

16 minutes ago, catalonia said:

😈Now it would be necessary for Alberto to also lie down in the same bed and fuck with Martina, a totally human and natural thing that would not have to bother his brother-in-law

How about if she begins to bate? Shouldn't bother her brother as well? 

7 minutes ago, yelt said:

¿Qué tal si empieza a batear? ¿No debería molestar a su hermano también? 

He would not have to bother either, everyone masturbates, it is natural and therefore there is no reason to do it secretly. If she does it in front of us, why not with her brother who has known him for a long time? I have modernized this weekend, do not disappoint me, you can too. 😈

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Another thing that strikes me, apart from the difference in height, is the fact that, for example now that they are in the living room, the two supposed brothers speak in Spanish and not in Valencian as Martina usually speaks with Alberto.