Martina and Alberto - home activities #20

2 minutes ago, yelt said:

Wow!  You could tell that without actually knowing?  I don't think so!  😃

oh ya I'm a total psycho ooops psychic!!!  I can really help this forum with the Mysteries of Martina ... and trust me her face is saying I just swalled the biggest Dick in my life last night ... honest I can tell from just a look 

• Sad 1

17 minutes ago, yelt said:

Oh wait!  Since she shares these things with Alberto, did she let him know? Or is this another one of those pure speculation!!

and all kidding aside Gentlemen and Ladies if any of you believe that any woman is going to tell any BF / husband EVERYTHING  and especially about their covert sex life ..you are fucked in the head ...

I shouldn't have to explain women !  more so than men are the biggest cheaters and covert liars period ... no time to explain many years reasoning and experience ...but women are protective of their sexuality to their best girlfriends and their men ....  society has made them that way... women are called 'sluts' for their sexual prowess , men are (well just called men) but are glorified for their conquests. women have learned to keep covert .  if they tell their girlfriends know of too many cheats and sex encounters their best girlfriends will not trust them with their men ... oh the psychology runs deep 

I have 5 huge encounters and that is only the ones I know or uncovered of married or attached women fucking me ...one hot girl I pursed all night , all my best tricks, everything and got her finally ... next day I said we should go out more and she said thanks but I am off to pick up my fiance !!!!!! at the airport . we are getting married this weekend ... I have many more stories like this 

Martina will only tell what the cameras can verify.... covert !!!  and Martina swallowed the big fella's goo  last night and oh sure ,she would be eager to tell Alberto everything ... 

don't mind me a bit of story time on a very slow Sunday in RLC land 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3

2 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

Martina definitely has that ' I sucked someone off last night'  look on her face . 

so we agree on this but you gave me shit when i said she fucked boggy when they went missing for three hours the day he said N and M  had to stop having sex  and  i said she had sex with him so she could keep seeing nelly and its funny he had no problem with them having sex after that at least for awhile  and after what we have seen her do would it be that far fetched  that she would fuck Boggy and just maybe she didnt want to tell Alburto on cam and and embarass him if she would tell him at all

• Sad 1

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

so we agree on this but you gave me shit when i said she fucked boggy when they went missing for three hours the day he said N and M  had to stop having sex  and  i said she had sex with him so she could keep seeing nelly and its funny he had no problem with them having sex after that at least for awhile  and after what we have seen her do would it be that far fetched  that she would fuck Boggy and just maybe she didnt want to tell Alburto on cam and and embarass him if she would tell him at all

when Boggy put a end to it was when Nelly got so drunk and all three were in bed together and Nelly got up and went in the other bed to be with just Martina and made it clear she didnt want to be with Boggy that night  

• Sad 1

so can any other girl on RLC claim a record like Martina ,first party made out with Megan second party made out with Holly private party had sex with Nelly  forth party sex with Nelly fifth party sex with Nelly  sixth party made out with Nelly and Daniel in front of Alburto the night we found out she does coke cant remember for sure if she had sex with N that night then the party where the three were in bed together and N dissed B  then  the big Gina one year party the only night i cant remember Martina making out with anyone or was that the night N dissed B i was busy watching Megan that night then the last party she kinda made out with Megan again 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

43 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

So if Martina has sex with Bogdan to continue having sex with Nelly, why wouldn't she call him out.  Would Martina call Bogdan out? Letting him know they agreed if I fuck you I could continue seeing Nelly.  She has something on him as he would on her.  I don't believe she would have a great deal of concern for Alberto and Nelly would see how Bogdan really is.  I kind of goes back to the video that surfaced of Nelly and Masha. Who surfaced the video for Martina? Bogdan? Why would he surface that if he fucked Martina, risking that she would tell Nelly? Would it even matter to Nelly? What secrets..Hey.  

13 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

so can any other girl on RLC claim a record like Martina ,first party made out with Megan second party made out with Holly private party had sex with Nelly  forth party sex with Nelly fifth party sex with Nelly  sixth party made out with Nelly and Daniel in front of Alburto the night we found out she does coke cant remember for sure if she had sex with N that night then the party where the three were in bed together and N dissed B  then  the big Gina one year party the only night i cant remember Martina making out with anyone or was that the night N dissed B i was busy watching Megan that night then the last party she kinda made out with Megan again 

imagine what she does when she goes off cam partying all night lol

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, yelt said:

So if Martina has sex with Bogdan to continue having sex with Nelly, why wouldn't she call him out.  Would Martina call Bogdan out? Letting him know they agreed if I fuck you I could continue seeing Nelly.  She has something on him as he would on her.  I don't believe she would have a great deal of concern for Alberto and Nelly would see how Bogdan really is.  I kind of goes back to the video that surfaced of Nelly and Masha. Who surfaced the video for Martina? Bogdan? Why would he surface that if he fucked Martina, risking that she would tell Nelly? Would it even matter to Nelly? What secrets..Hey.  

lets see if this makes sense to you i told you it was the night all three were in bed in N and B's bedroom and Nelly was so drunk and she got up out of bed to go in the other bed so she could just sleep with Martina i dont know about you but that would have been a bit to much no matter what agreement him and Martina made and M and N have not done anything since if i am not mistaken but they might have had  that one last fuck at Martinas im not sure if that was after the party i was talking about

• Sad 1

27 minutes ago, yelt said:

so tell me why after he told M and N on cam  they had to stop having sex then the 3hr ride  and all of a sudden its okay for N and M to have sex again making him look like a idiot so what changed

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

first of all I am totally fucking around ... that should be beyond obvious !!   no Naga sarcasm emoji required ...  no speculation, just an asshole bored on a Sunday and giving the forum some fun to play with... 

Secondly if I gave you shit (and yes we pissed around a bit and I'm sorry for you catching my dickhead side)  because like my bullshit post today my opinion is just not that important 

4 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

and all kidding aside Gentlemen and Ladies if any of you believe that any woman is going to tell any BF / husband EVERYTHING  and especially about their covert sex life ..you are fucked in the head ...

I shouldn't have to explain women !  more so than men are the biggest cheaters and covert liars period ... no time to explain many years reasoning and experience ...but women are protective of their sexuality to their best girlfriends and their men ....  society has made them that way... women are called 'sluts' for their sexual prowess , men are (well just called men) but are glorified for their conquests. women have learned to keep covert .  if they tell their girlfriends know of too many cheats and sex encounters their best girlfriends will not trust them with their men ... oh the psychology runs deep 

I have 5 huge encounters and that is only the ones I know or uncovered of married or attached women fucking me ...one hot girl I pursed all night , all my best tricks, everything and got her finally ... next day I said we should go out more and she said thanks but I am off to pick up my fiance !!!!!! at the airport . we are getting married this weekend ... I have many more stories like this 

Martina will only tell what the cameras can verify.... covert !!!  and Martina swallowed the big fella's goo  last night and oh sure ,she would be eager to tell Alberto everything ... 

don't mind me a bit of story time on a very slow Sunday in RLC land 

Top post!

• Thanks 1