B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #26 (May)

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

It’s sad personally for me knowing that Pam is playing this guy when he is really cool and cares for her and likes her .. on the other hand , maybe he should also see her only sexually and not expect anything  more .. 

For whatever reason, he doesn't look too happy about something in the kitchen right now...

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It’s sad personally for me knowing that Pam is playing this guy when he is really cool and cares for her and likes her .. on the other hand , maybe he should also see her only sexually and not expect anything  more .. 

I hate when these girls get too sexual and play with guys' feelings

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

Nice and pleasing looking guy actually. Must be very easy to socialize with

soemthing about him I find odd - can't put me finger on it. He kind of creeps around and all the hand gesturing, I don't know.  Like he's arguing but not arguing. Know there;s a language barrier but even so....

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Yes. Noticed that a while back.  Wonder what she is looking for?  Could it be real love? 

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

For whatever reason, he doesn't look too happy about something in the kitchen right now...

she keeps saying (in English BTW)  don't worry ..ok we are friends again..??  it's borderline break up damage control

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

soemthing about him I find odd - can't put me finger on it. He kind of creeps around and all the hand gesturing, I don't know.  Like he's arguing but not arguing. Know there;s a language barrier but even so....

In some cultures people just gesticulate a bit more and in different ways while talking

Just now, costa049 said:

In some cultures people just gesticulate a bit more and in different ways while talking

I know - worked with a lot of em, but its more than that. As said, just don't know, not that it matters!!