B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #26 (May)

25 minutes ago, costa049 said:

I hate when these girls get too sexual and play with guys' feelings

They have 14 years difference , the guy is mature , he knows what he wants in life , he doesn’t play and he is serious .. For Pam , he is just company .. there are two options , either he accepts and continues and he might get hurt or he changes his tactic , he becomes “ gently demanding “ and if he keeps on seeing still no respond , he just needs to say goodbye ( or flirt someone else , so many girls and could make Pam jealous maybe 😂🤣

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Boy you step away for just a few minutes ... what happened to Nelly?

FYI JMom not one comment has appeared about Nelly and Martina except when you ask... uneventful and no one seems to care ... do you think your obsession of this 3 finger dynamic duo has run it's interest in the forum 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

soemthing about him I find odd - can't put me finger on it. He kind of creeps around and all the hand gesturing, I don't know.  Like he's arguing but not arguing. Know there;s a language barrier but even so....

Southern people , we are like this , passionate and if we want someone we go for her , we don’t stay cold or waiting , we try and press in a nice way ☺️ I think he has been great towards her and has respected all her demands ( that’s a small mistake by him on the other hand , he should also be able and say no a couple of times .. ) 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The problem is that she doesn’t want the “ full package “ ( at least so far ) by him.. she wants to have him around for whatever reasons ..

Can you support this with some details DD?  I am not disagreeing.  But with Masha and Hedi, it was believed he was "shy" with the cameras.  Masha finally prevailed.

What between Pam and this guy makes you think she is "holding back" and that the guy is not shy?  

Again, I am not disagreeing, but to me it looks like he is camera shy as well.  I know I watch this stuff way too much; however, apparently I could watch more if I can't see this.  LOL.  Laundry calls ...

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

He could have used some tips from Carlos on how to behave in a room full of women. 🙂 

Actually , Carlos being the way he has been , if he wasn’t with Claire , she would probably had sex with him 😉

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

FYI JMom not one comment has appeared about Nelly and Martina except when you ask... uneventful and no one seems to care ... do you think your obsession of this 3 finger dynamic duo has run it's interest in the forum 

Yes I believe it has Mark.  Have I hit rock bottom yet?  I'm not sure. 

But honestly Mark ... look at this room.  Half the people are on the phones and the other half are bored and want it to be over.  What is MORE interesting than wondering where Martina and Nelly are right now?

I still believe they are in to each other.  They really are like two teenagers who are into each other but each's parents are prohibiting them from seeing each other.

• Haha 1