B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #26 (May)

9 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Nice and pleasing looking guy actually. Must be very easy to socialize with. He has a cool body language

where is your sarcasm emoji ...you are kidding right ???  dweeby, creepy  looking and I would be afraid to be cornered aat a party (easy to socialize ??? )  and as someone else pointed out talks weird through his fingers in his mouth... total official Nerd look ...no Italian / Stallion like these girls would drop stop their foolish Grinnen and drop their sexy Linnen   but this guy is here today, gone today and is and I don't mean this in a bad way ...both are adults  but being used ...

11 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Someone should tell Pam's boyfriend she's a sure thing. He doesn't need to put much work into her.

He could have used some tips from Carlos on how to behave in a room full of women. 🙂 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, yelt said:

Yes. Noticed that a while back.  Wonder what she is looking for?  Could it be real love? 

Another guy is coming , she’s on holidays and she has fun .. she could just  tell him that she wants nothing serious ( of course any man’s appearance in the apartment means views and views mean extra money 😉 ) .. I don’t think she doesn’t like him but she’s just not into him .. if she gets “ crazy “ with someone , i think she can become even more crazy than Gina for Bruno 😁

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

For whatever reason, he doesn't look too happy about something in the kitchen right now...

They knew you are watching and they went in the kitchen to solve the whatever issues 😁😆 plus , they did in english as they always do 😏😏

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Another guy is coming , she’s on holidays and she has fun .. she could just  tell him that she wants nothing serious ( of course any man’s appearance in the apartment means views and views mean extra money 😉 ) .. I don’t think she doesn’t like him but she’s just not into him .. if she gets “ crazy “ with someone , i think she can become even more crazy than Gina for Bruno 😁

or masha with her bf

19 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Someone should tell Pam's boyfriend she's a sure thing. He doesn't need to put much work into her.

The problem is that she doesn’t want the “ full package “ ( at least so far ) by him.. she wants to have him around for whatever reasons ..

• Sad 1