B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #54 (May)

Well .. conclusion …

After a long long long time , finally we get the most exciting , cheerful , smiley , positive reactions from almost the whole forum 😇 New faces , checked … smiles / cool / fun already there , checked … nudity / attractiveness / bodies , checked … The only thing remains  to be seen are the behaviors and how they will be , but , finally , a whole forum with 99% appreciation and welcoming warmly the new ones … well done RLC , it was a long wait but seems worth it 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

1334 Holly left B4 with her suitcase after 256 days  376 in total on RLC (same as the twins)

Goodbye Holly  - take care - CU 😉

I must say Noldus this has been the toughest good bye yet ... Holly is a beauty and had a joie de vive like no other in some time ... Sexy Hot goodbye .... Happy Trails Holly

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

1334 Holly left B4 with her suitcase after 256 days  376 in total on RLC (same as the twins)

Goodbye Holly  - take care - CU 😉

Probably the most popular and unique girl that has ever walked  through the doors RLC, whether alone dancing or exercising or hanging in with the crowd.

Beautiful, sexy, a modern chic fashionista, funny and yet with a quiet reserve at times of a woman much older than the girl you are.

Thank you for the memories Miss Holly,

be well, safe travels. 

Beijos amor.

Te amo muito.

Sempre.

Charlie.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 9

22 minutes ago, james deen said:

megan, holly and lorraine leaving in the same month... i am a broken man

From a physical attractiveness perspective, these 3 are difficult to top.  I am touched seeing all the affection for these girls -- especially Megan and Holly -- from all the CC veterans here.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3