B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #54 (May)

1 hour ago, neil_r549 said:

The two new girls look to have settled quickly, but this will always be Megs kitchen for me. And without Holly hanging onto the counter in her fitness shorts, it will never be the same...ah well, better let it rest 😕

This GOV needs only one change ( that maybe it is happening already ) .. the 90 limited maximum days of  stay to become 6 months .. but , the +3 months to be evaluated according to their views and also “ activity” .. the more the views , the more the chances to extend their stay .. there’s no need to keep tenants that simply eat , sleep , go to toilet , repeat   .. like this , a motivation can be given for the first period and also give them the right time to be attached with the subscribers .. we maybe say that repeaters have hurt RLC but today’s posts prove that Megan and Holly were the right call when they were rehired by RLC last September , Holly kept up her great reputation and I dare saying that she was greeted goodbye with even more respect (Bruno elevated her last stay 😉 but also hurt her since few people like Bruno ) because she was authentic during her whole stay , she was “ our sweet and unique Holly “ ☺️ Megan faced the consequences of Covid , she lost her BF eventually but she has always tried to be a true RLC professional , adorable by the rest of the girls , we saw a new great friendship born with a local ( Martina ) that maybe plays a role in the future 😉

As a conclusion , it was time for both of them to go , they deserved to have back again their private lives , families and friends .. as I have said , in my eyes they will always be “ RLC dedicated soldiers “ , whenever they are called back in state of emergency , they won’t say no ( if their personal life allows it of course ) … they carried RLC through a really difficult period and they both did their best .. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

54 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

The beautiful blonde has finally left 😪. Goodbye Holly 💙  😍 

I felt sad when I looked at her room and she was no longer there. IMO Holly was one of the sweetest and kindest girls that we've ever had on RLC. it was always a joy to look at her pretty face and watch her being Holly ( doing make up for hours, posing in front of mirror and changing to different clothes, dancing, exercising, etc 😁 ). 

I wish her the best, and I hope we see her back soon. 

Stay safe Holly. Love 💙  ❤️  😍 

Excellent said 😇

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

This GOV needs only one change ( that maybe it is happening already ) .. the 90 limited maximum days of  stay to become 6 months .. but , the +3 months to be evaluated according to their views and also “ activity” .. the more the views , the more the chances to extend their stay .. there’s no need to keep tenants that simply eat , sleep , go to toilet , repeat   .. like this , a motivation can be given for the first period and also give them the right time to be attached with the subscribers .. we maybe say that repeaters have hurt RLC but today’s posts prove that Megan and Holly were the right call when they were rehired by RLC last September , Holly kept up her great reputation and I dare saying that she was greeted goodbye with even more respect (Bruno elevated her last stay 😉 but also hurt her since few people like Bruno ) because she was authentic during her whole stay , she was “ our sweet and unique Holly “ ☺️ Megan faced the consequences of Covid , she lost her BF eventually but she has always tried to be a true RLC professional , adorable by the rest of the girls , we saw a new great friendship born with a local ( Martina ) that maybe plays a role in the future 😉

As a conclusion , it was time for both of them to go , they deserved to have back again their private lives , families and friends .. as I have said , in my eyes they will always be “ RLC dedicated soldiers “ , whenever they are called back in state of emergency , they won’t say no ( if their personal life allows it of course ) … they carried RLC through a really difficult period and they both did their best .. 

get real both Megan and Holly both gave up on doing anything on cam a couple of months ago,its funny some girls do a lot on cam when they get there but quit  then you have some that dont do crap till the end Olya and Diane come to mind

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, TheGambit said:

Girls topless at the pool, showing no signs of being shy, which is great, just a matter of time before Nelly tries to nerf them.

They just act normal , there’s no point hiding , topless like at any place plus they don’t have the “ connection “ with Bogdan and Nelly like the previous girls who came to live almost all at the same time , they were repeaters and knew already B&N most probably and developed a different relation .. I will say that this is an   incredible adjustment by new first appearances girls , I can’t remember such a dynamic and full throttle entrance since a very very long time .. GOV with the full meaning of the term , they give already the subscribers what they want to see , they don’t care about N&B in how their behavior should be ( not that they have shown already disrespectful signs , on the contrary they have been even cleaning ) and sorry to say but it is like “ hey , we came , this is our place now and we run business “ … and I like it .. it is new , fresh , they attract already the eyes with their looks , maybe RLC hit gold … seeing them with Martina and how they will coexist during the introductions sooner or later will in my opinion define their presence during their stay , an approved and fun relation with Martina and sharing easily will make the “ totems “ Megan and Holly ( soon maybe Monica ) to be forgotten .. but already they have made a big impact only in some hours 😎🙌👏

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1