B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #54 (May)

51 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Elian assigned to Holly's room

Tesla drives in to the guestroom

The big boobs assigned to the master bedroom or the small ones ? 🤠🤡 Sorry I don’t watch currently and haven’t identified who is who 

• Like 1

il y a 4 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Les gros seins assignés à la chambre principale ou les petits? 🤠 🤡 Désolé, je ne regarde pas actuellement et je n'ai pas identifié qui est qui 

La grande mince à lunettes est Elian  et la courte avec les jolis piercings sur les seins est TESLA

Deux jolies filles , agréable à regarder 

40 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

get real both Megan and Holly both gave up on doing anything on cam a couple of months ago,its funny some girls do a lot on cam when they get there but quit  then you have some that dont do crap till the end Olya and Diane come to mind

People liked them according to the posts today , I think they left with a good legacy left behind of their overall appearance .. I think they will be easily remembered for a variety of things much more than only for sex and shows .. I think Megan could give more but Rocco was her “ Achilles heel “ , Holly , well , maybe  this coexistence for several weeks with Gina and Bruno might have hurt her more than we think ( you could feel the weird atmosphere when they needed to be in the same place , I really believe she fall for the guy and she loved being with him - no feelings just fun -) plus Daniel’s interaction with her on New Year’s might have been also more affecting for her than what we thought and probably made her slow and step back from men for the last months of her stay .. 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The big boobs assigned to the master bedroom or the small ones ? 🤠🤡 Sorry I don’t watch currently and haven’t identified who is who 

Tesla 'T' for TITTIES !   I like to keep it simple 

• Like 1