B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #55 (May)

1 hour ago, miaballe02 said:

you must pray that they don't get to know Amira, Ariana & Co ...

I don’t think they have showed any signs so far that can be influenced by the others , they came with their own dynamic , they are running / walking almost naked since they joined , they really came to prove the GOV concept ( at least so far they are wonderful ☺️

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

If they choose to be 3, I want Vivian and not Nelly .. just Elian and Tesla would be perfect as well.

Si elles doivent être 3, je préfère Vivian à Nelly mais juste Tesla et Elian seraient ben correct aussi. 

Vivian , Tesla , Elian and the two couples have been great in just some days  , much more than expected 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Tenxring said:

Someone earlier mentioned that Tesla resembles Irma. I saw a tiny bit, but not much. Now, she is on NV and the resemblance is really apparent. Whoever first brought it up was dead on.

dead on??? I don't see it all.... different tits all day and lets face it how else do you remember Irma !  Height so what ? Hair ...completely !!! different ... faces different  Irma soft features Tesla strong features ...   Tesla firmer tighter ass, Irma longer softer ass ??????   sorry guys I think you all are wishing or pineing for sweet tits Irma ... 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Tweety21 said:

I can’t stand Nelly anymore... I’ve easily managed in recent years not to look at girls I wasn’t interested in. But Nelly and Bogdan are omnipresent and make my experience detestable. So eager that they are no longer here

agree , Nelly has just turned me away comepletely... to the point I am disliking Martina for her association with her ...  It is a shame she has to be around these young sexy girls ...ruins the atmosphere for me ...  just being honest about my opinion. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

agree , Nelly has just turned me away comepletely... to the point I am disliking Martina for her association with her ...  It is a shame she has to be around these young sexy girls ...ruins the atmosphere for me ...  just being honest about my opinion. 

maybe it's easier to replace the tenants than the janitor and his wife

• Sad 1

17 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

if no bogdan and nelly who gonna buy the toilet paper or fix and clean the pool? huh huh? can you tell me that? rlc cant afford to loose them

they have a role ... they can perform this role from another apt.   

many of us have beat this opinion to death of how they just don't fit the youthful, spirited energy this villa could have with carefree exhibitionist girls...  they are not children and sure don't need creepy uncle boggy around  (he is not creepy and has proven to be thoughtful and respectful around the girls ) the creepy is this older couple chaperone concept... Nelly is a little creepy but more in that lusting for her lost youth and they need friends and companionship away from their old home and friends network... but all the more reason to consider when do they settle into a more ???? settled?? realistic like ... 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

39 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

they have a role ... they can perform this role from another apt.   

many of us have beat this opinion to death of how they just don't fit the youthful, spirited energy this villa could have with carefree exhibitionist girls...  they are not children and sure don't need creepy uncle boggy around  (he is not creepy and has proven to be thoughtful and respectful around the girls ) the creepy is this older couple chaperone concept... Nelly is a little creepy but more in that lusting for her lost youth and they need friends and companionship away from their old home and friends network... but all the more reason to consider when do they settle into a more ???? settled?? realistic like ... 

whats sad really is how stupid you must be to not get this is the most logic ever spoken on the topic... hiding behind sad  emoji's is cowardice and an inability to articulate a differing opinion... coward bs 

• Sad 1

45 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

whats sad really is how stupid you must be to not get this is the most logic ever spoken on the topic... hiding behind sad  emoji's is cowardice and an inability to articulate a differing opinion... coward bs 

The same idiot  does it to all of  ddhm and my posts. I just ignore it now.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

I watched Tesla's and Elian's bates on replay. Tesla is all over the place. She's covered and then uncovered multiple times. Her bating is like she can't make up her mind what to do and goes too long. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad she is bating so soon. Eliana on the other hand did a rapid finger bate and got right down to business with a quick orgasm. That's what I like, I just hope she loses the blanket. 😉

• Like 1
  • Sad 1