B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #55 (May)

18 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

no but she is on RLC .she needs to try to make it look .as she want to e here . she is only here for her work outside .when did you last see her .facetime her so called b/f

She is present most of the time, either in B4 or B1 with Pam. She is a pretty girl and not shy on cameras. I find her very attractive and an excellent addition to RLC. you need to understand that participants are not prisoners, they are allowed to go out and have fun with their friends. paying RLC €20 or €45 a month doesn't make you their owner. you are only buying access to the camera footages, and nothing else. calling a girl worthless and implying that she is a prostitute, just because she does not live up to your expectations is disgusting. 

• Like 9
  • Upvote 5

4 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

AND SEEING that you are doing as your boss RLC  tell .you to do just shows that you go work for RLC .seeing how you know every think .that is going on in RLC..just sat;s that you are working for RLC .on RLC ran site ran site .called c.c....Very Funny Reaction GIF

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

MOOS54 YOU MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE KNOWEN .THAT YOU WORK FOR RLC.....

In fact I'm going to tell you my secret because like you I'm a subscriber to RLC, the difference between us is that I have a brain and I know how to use it 🤣

Another difference, I know why I pay a subscription and I never feel frustrated with what I see even when I don't necessarily like it.

Now I don't mind more than that if you'd rather think that I work for RLC so you can feel better about your life
In any case, it won't bother me to take advantage of what Vivian or the other girls show us every day

• Like 3
  • Upvote 6

25 minutes ago, moos54 said:

In fact I'm going to tell you my secret because like you I'm a subscriber to RLC, the difference between us is that I have a brain and I know how to use it 🤣

Another difference, I know why I pay a subscription and I never feel frustrated with what I see even when I don't necessarily like it.

Now I don't mind more than that if you'd rather think that I work for RLC so you can feel better about your life
In any case, it won't bother me to take advantage of what Vivian or the other girls show us every day

YOU ARE as worthless as your AMY......

3 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

YOU ARE as worthless as your AMY......

Cool that means that I am very pretty and very good looking, and that you want me to join you in your bed 🤣
Because that's exactly the effect I have when I look at Amy who is a real fatal beauty 😍

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

11.50 Boggy left to do whatever he does.

Long face is in the kitchen, Tes doing fitness and Eli+Viv in bed but not the same one..

The pace has slowed after yesterday

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, moos54 said:

yes , we can see it very well with Riya who is also new 🤣

Dear and always nice moos 54, if I write about this flat, it is clear that I refer to the new girls arrived here and not in other flats, someone said that the recruitment of girls is random, yes of course, they go to the street corners to ask if any girl is willing to show her pussy to the camera for a few euros, I am amazed

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

A woman's arse can not look any sexier than when they are exercising. 🙂 

They both looked good doing their workouts, Eli doing a slow strip, hoodie off..jog pants off..now just need the vest and thong..i will let her keep the socks on, dont want cold feet 😁

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I beg to differ...😏

Mrw When I See A Girl In Yoga Pants. by floppystorm - Meme Center

I'm not going to any gym with you if that's the kind of sights I'll see. 🙂 

EDIT: And Naga...you keep saying you like something to grab hold of. 🤣

• Haha 2