B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #55 (May)

17 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

These girls truly look like they are on vacation and enjoying themselves.  What a novel idea for an apartment!

looks like they are here to have fun and so far not wasting any time or caring about what others think.

These girls are simply amazing with their attitude , so pleasant  to watch and they can just with a minute of watching fix anyone’s mood 😇 Well done Tesla and Elian , the long months of awaiting for the refresh came and the results are brilliant 👏👏

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

36 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Тези момичета наистина изглеждат така, сякаш са на почивка и се наслаждават. Каква нова идея за апартамент!

17 minutes ago, mspanker said:

изглежда, че са тук, за да се забавляват и засега не губят време и не се интересуват от това, което другите мислят.

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Тези момичета са просто невероятни със своето отношение, толкова приятни за гледане и могат само с минута гледане да поправят настроението на никого 😇 Браво, Тесла и Елиан, настъпиха дългите месеци на очакване за освежаване и резултатите са брилянтни 👏 👏

So where is the poisonous influence of Nelly and Bogdan now?Why don't they suffocatethem? Why don't they bother them? Why don't they poison the atmosphere now?Everything seems to be based on the desire of the participants and the "hosts"are not to blame for what others do not want to do!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

19 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

agree , Nelly has just turned me away comepletely... to the point I am disliking Martina for her association with her ...  It is a shame she has to be around these young sexy girls ...ruins the atmosphere for me ...  just being honest about my opinion. 

I have tried to support Martina as I am well impressed with her short term focus to move her life forward.  However, Martina is as full of herself as Nelly. The way they are carrying with each other as if life can not exist without each other.  I think they deserve each and should just break it off with the respective other and live life happy ever after. 

• Upvote 1

Преди 8 минути yelt каза:

Защото Нели е с Мартина в тематичния парк. Чудя се дали е нощувка?

Откъде знаеш, че са заедно? Мартина излезе тази сутрин около 7:30! Нели беше в B4 и с Богдан приготвяше закуска в кухнята!Much later in this!

Edited by redfan

7 minutes ago, yelt said:

He tratado de apoyar a Martina porque estoy muy impresionado con su enfoque a corto plazo para hacer avanzar su vida. Sin embargo, Martina está tan llena de sí misma como Nelly. La forma en que se llevan entre sí como si la vida no pudiera existir sin el otro. Creo que se merecen cada uno y deberían romper con el otro y vivir una vida feliz para siempre. 

🤦‍♂️

5 minutes ago, yelt said:

Es porque Nelly está con Martina en el parque temático. Me pregunto si es una pernocta.

1 minute ago, redfan said:

How do you know they're together?Martina came out this morning around 7:30! Nelly was in B4 and with Bogdan making breasfast in the kitchen!

I do not have proof as there are no camera or conversation, just text. But who else would Nelly stop what she is doing while texting and in a scurry get out the door while Bogdan is not around. 

46 minutes ago, mspanker said:

looks like they are here to have fun and so far not wasting any time or caring about what others think.

think this completes the induction course - tub without bubbles though. Have to and buy some 😎

1 minute ago, neil_r549 said:

think this completes the induction course - tub without bubbles though. Have to and buy some 😎

had the bubbles earlier this is round 2..although i dont think the tablet is waterproof and these might well be testing that theory in a bit.