B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #55 (May)

6 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

I'm not going to any gym with you if that's the kind of sights I'll see. 🙂 

EDIT: And Naga...you keep saying you like something to grab hold of. 🤣

Within reason...how big do you think me hands are?...😏

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, corvette84 said:

The same idiot  does it to all of  ddhm and my posts. I just ignore it now.

oh I get that as I have seen your posts and others ...sometimes my stuff is worth a sad emoji... others I know it is the dickheads who could never put 2 sensible words together to disagree... I get that too but I just want them to know when a reasonable post is made and they take their weakling, coward shot I want them to know that I see them as exactly that, childish cowards and I get the sad laugh at them everytime 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, bluewinner said:

She is present most of the time, either in B4 or B1 with Pam. She is a pretty girl and not shy on cameras. I find her very attractive and an excellent addition to RLC. you need to understand that participants are not prisoners, they are allowed to go out and have fun with their friends. paying RLC €20 or €45 a month doesn't make you their owner. you are only buying access to the camera footages, and nothing else. calling a girl worthless and implying that she is a prostitute, just because she does not live up to your expectations is disgusting. 

good response, well said  and well supported by the 'likes' from members ... but guess who is on my ignore list with 8 other of these ignorant repeaters...honestly it has made my forum experience much better to just ignore their repeated nonsense...  the only repeater of nonsense I do keep is Lucky because I'm pretty sure he is an Alien because every translation ever made is more challenging than a New York Times Crossword Puzzle 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, moos54 said:

Cool that means that I am very pretty and very good looking, and that you want me to join you in your bed 🤣
Because that's exactly the effect I have when I look at Amy who is a real fatal beauty 😍

ooooooh   a fatal beauty   that is the hottest term I have ever heard .... wow I like that , never heard that description ...I will be borrowing that forever !!! thank you so much     Fatal Beauty awesome 

ps and moose54 if you do work for RLC as our delusional friend says, could you put a good word in for me cause I need a job and secondly the amount of time I have been  spending on RLC this pandemic and retired year, they could fucking pay me for all my stunning criticism and helpful hints ...  ok nevermind I know where the door is 

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, Nenemoh7 said:

the worst is the confused emoji

I don't know about that ..have you read some of my crazy rants ... I go back and put the confused emoji on my own stuff 

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, Sergio said:

Dear and always nice moos 54, if I write about this flat, it is clear that I refer to the new girls arrived here and not in other flats, someone said that the recruitment of girls is random, yes of course, they go to the street corners to ask if any girl is willing to show her pussy to the camera for a few euros, I am amazed

Except it's the same person who manages all the RLC apartments in Barcelona, so your theory is rather shaky
But no big deal, you will be able to complain again soon 😁

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

I had a flutter for a moment just looking at 3:10 thought it was Kim. Took me a few second to realise Kim wouldn't have any knickers on. 🙂 

best laugh of my morning  ..thanks HC