B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #55 (May)

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

Many of us do actually like Vivian and enjoy watching her, if you don't that's your problem. your stupid comments are the only worthless things here. 

but you know i am right .that is why you don't like it..Captain America Laughing GIF by mtv

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

and  she is worthless. in her bedroom hiding in a tent. to bate.....

hi bud

Have you learned a new word today so that you use it in almost all your posts? 🤣

I find it funny that you praize some girls and that you criticize others when if we take a closer look, they do exactly the same thing 😁

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Just now, bluewinner said:

no, you are always wrong. 

so tell me . just how many awake hours .is she in the apt . with out being wrapped up in cover's .and do you think ,when she she out .doing her real work she is staying wrapped in cover's. unlike she does till .she get's the text's to shower .then  get in bed and turn on her phone .and pop pimples. then do a open bate and then cover up back up.......

no, you are always wrong. 

14 minutes ago, moos54 said:

hi bud

Have you learned a new word today so that you use it in almost all your posts? 🤣

I find it funny that you praize some girls and that you criticize others when if we take a closer look, they do exactly the same thing 😁

unlike  you i don't work FOR RLC ..................................................................   AND I CALL IT AS SEEN ON RLC

3 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

so tell me . just how many awake hours .is she in the apt . with out being wrapped up in cover's .and do you think ,when she she out .doing her real work she is staying wrapped in cover's. unlike she does till .she get's the text's to shower .then  get in bed and turn on her phone .and pop pimples. then do a open bate and then cover up back up.......

what do you want ? do you want her to stick her pussy to camera 24/7 ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

unlike  you i don't work FOR RLC ..................................................................   AND I CALL IT AS SEEN ON RLC

Bla bla bla

this is a worthless comment 🤣

You better look in this case my friend and open your eyes because what you blame on Vivian  is exactly the same thing you like to see with Pam 🤪

• Like 1

what do you want ? do you want her to stick her pussy to camera 24/7 ? 

no but she is on RLC .she needs to try to make it look .as she want to e here . she is only here for her work outside .when did you last see her .facetime her so called b/f

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Bla bla bla

this is a worthless comment 🤣

You better look in this case my friend and open your eyes because what you blame on Vivian  is exactly the same thing you like to see with Pam 🤪

but PAM give the RLC viewers .more then 10 mins.out of 24 hour'd aday .un like VIVIAN /YOUR WORTHLESS AMY.......

but PAM give the RLC viewers .more then 10 mins.out of 24 hour'd aday .un like VIVIAN /YOUR WORTHLESS AMY.......

seeing your frustration is almost more enjoyable than watching these girls 🤣

your statistics are very bad, I invite you to take a better look so that you can see you are very wrong 

by the way, Amy is just a guest, and it's always a pleasure to see her 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, moos54 said:

seeing your frustration is almost more enjoyable than watching these girls 🤣

your statistics are very bad, I invite you to take a better look so that you can see you are very wrong 

by the way, Amy is just a guest, and it's always a pleasure to see her 

AND SEEING that you are doing as your boss RLC  tell .you to do just shows that you go work for RLC .seeing how you know every think .that is going on in RLC..just sat;s that you are working for RLC .on RLC ran site ran site .called c.c....Very Funny Reaction GIF

AND SEEING that you are doing as your boss RLC  tell .you to do just shows that you go work for RLC .seeing how you know every think .that is going on in RLC..just sat;s that you are working for RLC .on RLC ran site ran site .called c.c....Very Funny Reaction GIF

MOOS54 YOU MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE KNOWEN .THAT YOU WORK FOR RLC.....