Martina and Alberto - home activities #21

6 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Perhaps M would have been better off to have returned to the apartment and used her seldomly used if ever big dildo rather than get as involved with N as she apparently did. Surely A would have been more than willing to do that for her as well. 😊

13 minutes ago, amandafan said:

Alberto says: She acts like a whore and is a shame for her and her family. 

15 minutes ago, amandafan said:

Alberto says: She acts like a whore and is a shame for her and her family. 

I have listen to way to much as I am retired with not much to do. Really like this couple. Lately Martina has wanted to go out with other guys. I don't speak Spanish but she speaks a lot of English and A speaks a little. If you listen enough you get the whole or most of the picture. She does tell A all that she does and what she wants to do. She seems to have a big crush on this Michael who she wants to date and more also an Italian fellow who Nelly and Bogdan fixed her up with. She also has said she may go black. I will leave it there as that is more than enough.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, jman9212 said:

I have listen to way to much as I am retired with not much to do. Really like this couple. Lately Martina has wanted to go out with other guys. I don't speak Spanish but she speaks a lot of English and A speaks a little. If you listen enough you get the whole or most of the picture. She does tell A all that she does and what she wants to do. She seems to have a big crush on this Michael who she wants to date and more also an Italian fellow who Nelly and Bogdan fixed her up with. She also has said she may go black. I will leave it there as that is more than enough.

whats that mean she will go black

5 minutes ago, jman9212 said:

Sorry, but not buying it.  I'm not going to guess what it was all about, but if THAT or her "bringing shame on family for acting like a whore" were the topic, then I would expect that the conversation would be MUCH more intense.  Being called a disgraceful whore would set her off like a volcano and her telling him she wants other dick would fold him in half.  I don't think either of those  were the case.  Money... I get it, and in that case, ALBERTO NEEDS TO GET A DAMN JOB!  Besides, it's my humble opinion that Martina enjoys sex with women infinitely more than men (at least Alberto), so if she were to completely leave him for someone else, I think she'd fully "change teams".  Could be wrong, but she's got to know that going after another guy is NOT an option, unless of course, Alberto is a COMPLETE whipping boy... we shall see.

2 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

First it says she MAY go black. It means she may screw a black. In all of this she wants to try others as she has been with A since was 14 or 15 so now she wants to try others.  

2 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

6 minutes ago, jman9212 said:

First it says she MAY go black. It means she may screw a black. In all of this she wants to try others as she has been with A since was 14 or 15 so now she wants to try others.  

too bad we will never see that on rlc but alberto accept everything she can do?

Guest amandafan
11 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Sorry, but not buying it.  I'm not going to guess what it was all about, but if THAT or her "bringing shame on family for acting like a whore" were the topic, then I would expect that the conversation would be MUCH more intense.  Being called a disgraceful whore would set her off like a volcano and her telling him she wants other dick would fold him in half.  I don't think either of those  were the case.  Money... I get it, and in that case, ALBERTO NEEDS TO GET A DAMN JOB!  Besides, it's my humble opinion that Martina enjoys sex with women infinitely more than men (at least Alberto), so if she were to completely leave him for someone else, I think she'd fully "change teams".  Could be wrong, but she's got to know that going after another guy is NOT an option, unless of course, Alberto is a COMPLETE whipping boy... we shall see.

Did you really think they were there for free? Rest assured they receive a more than decent wage.

7 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

If you go back to last night at 21:06 45 when she was preparing dinner and A was on the Balcony she comes in the kitchen and very clearly in English says "I may go Black". Yes he has been a whipping boy. Look how he accepts the Nelly situation. One night they were in bed and he ask her who she has screwed and she started to list off names of guys and he pulled his shorts down and he had a boner from Hearing that but they did not screw . I think he is part Cuckold. They continue that conversation last night. They have been talking about this for a few weeks.

• Thanks 1

Guest amandafan
12 minutes ago, jman9212 said:

👤

1 minute ago, amandafan said:

👤

Is that a black man? Is Michael black? Wow, It is interesting that she has screwed (seemingly a lot of other men) and is most likely still doing so when she goes out and has kept it from Alberto until now!

9 minutes ago, yelt said:

Is that a black man? Is Michael black? Wow, It is interesting that she has screwed (seemingly a lot of other men) and is most likely still doing so when she goes out and has kept it from Alberto until now!

Well, it has been mentioned that she may soon be a college girl after all. There have been many who have become somewhat wild minded around their times of being involved in spending some time at some college or university. Many who actually believe it gives them some excuse to 'sow their wild oats' as an old saying goes, even though many of whom have already done so to some extent. M apparently may be one of those late bloomer 'wild childs'. 😉

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, jman9212 said:

If you go back to last night at 21:06 45 when she was preparing dinner and A was on the Balcony she comes in the kitchen and very clearly in English says "I may go Black". Yes he has been a whipping boy. Look how he accepts the Nelly situation. One night they were in bed and he ask her who she has screwed and she started to list off names of guys and he pulled his shorts down and he had a boner from Hearing that but they did not screw . I think he is part Cuckold. They continue that conversation last night. They have been talking about this for a few weeks.

Time for Martina to let Alberto go and end this relationship. She can not go to school with this hanging over her. She must be strong if this is what she wants.  Now or later it will happen. 

• Like 1