Martina and Alberto - home activities #21

4 minutes ago, jman9212 said:

Ella habla mucho inglés y él habla un poco. Sólo algunas palabras. Escucho mucho.

If you give me a time stamp I will look it up but as I said they always speak in Valencian.

14 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

You have already proven yourself wrong when you said Martina had sex with some guy at a party and now you are sounding as bad as Emmett with your wild theories and fantasies.

Prove to me that I said she had sex with some guy at a party. Not me never said that. I have heard that and I also disagree with that story. My big problem is I love Martina and I hate what she is doing to herself. She is so smart and such a hard worker. She can have a wonderful future but she can also throw it away with the likes of Nelly and being promiscuous this summer and maybe lead to dangerous situations. Worried for her.

4 minutes ago, omedo said:

If you give me a time stamp I will look it up but as I said they always speak in Valencian.

I posted this 47 minutes ago: If you go back to last night at 21:06 45 when she was preparing dinner and A was on the Balcony she comes in the kitchen and very clearly in English says "I may go Black". Yes he has been a whipping boy. Look how he accepts the Nelly situation. One night they were in bed and he ask her who she has screwed and she started to list off names of guys and he pulled his shorts down and he had a boner from Hearing that but they did not screw . I think he is part Cuckold. They continue that conversation last night. They have been talking about this for a few weeks.

Guest amandafan

Who dares to deny that it was a big disagreement, is simply lying. Never experienced before between M and A, and for an hour. 

18 minutes ago, omedo said:

People speculate too much and create stories that if they have occurred have not been revealed by the protagonists....

I have ben following this story for weeks but just did not want to bring it here because I knew I would get beat up by most here. I only have been telling what I have found then replayed to make sure I heard what I did. I probably watch 14 hrs a day. I love this girl but really worried for her. I will stop here because this seems to not be a welcome thread. 

7 minutes ago, jman9212 said:

I posted this 47 minutes ago: If you go back to last night at 21:06 45 when she was preparing dinner and A was on the Balcony she comes in the kitchen and very clearly in English says "I may go Black". Yes he has been a whipping boy. Look how he accepts the Nelly situation. One night they were in bed and he ask her who she has screwed and she started to list off names of guys and he pulled his shorts down and he had a boner from Hearing that but they did not screw . I think he is part Cuckold. They continue that conversation last night. They have been talking about this for a few weeks.

Before anyone happens to check the occasion, are you certain it was "I may go black" that was said rather than " I may go back" ?

5 minutes ago, jman9212 said:

Publiqué esto hace 47 minutos:  si vuelves a la noche anterior a las 21:06 45 cuando estaba preparando la cena y A estaba en el balcón, entra en la cocina y muy claramente en inglés dice "I may go Black". Sí, ha sido un chivo expiatorio. Mira cómo acepta la situación de Nelly. Una noche estaban en la cama y él le preguntó a quién se había jodido y ella comenzó a enumerar nombres de chicos y él se bajó los pantalones cortos y tuvo una erección al escuchar eso, pero no lo jodieron. Creo que es en parte Cornudo. Continúan esa conversación anoche. Han estado hablando de esto durante algunas semanas.

What he says when he enters is "pos ara no se que sopar", it means that "he doesn't know what he is going to have for dinner" and he says it in Valencian...he says nothing in English....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, jman9212 said:

Good Day Jman9212,  I listened back a couple times and did not hear what you has mentioned "I may go Black".  Thank you

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Before anyone happens to check the occasion, are you certain it was black that was said rather than back ?

Yes. I will now discontinue my part in this threat. I should not have started it. I followed it for weeks so I know what it was about. I am sorry I brought it up. Martina is my favorite and I wish her nothing but the best.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, jman9212 said:

He estado siguiendo esta historia durante semanas, pero no quería traerla aquí porque sabía que la mayoría me golpearía aquí. Solo he estado contando lo que encontré y luego reproducido para asegurarme de haber escuchado lo que hice. Probablemente miro 14 horas al día. Amo a esta chica, pero realmente me preocupo por ella. Me detendré aquí porque esto parece no ser un hilo bienvenido. 

I've been following this couple for a long time and I haven't heard any of those stories, I think you don't speak Spanish or Valencian, sorry if I'm wrong, so how can you know what they are talking about..., it's like if I start telling stories about Russian girls without knowing the language...

• Like 3