Martina and Alberto - home activities #21

19 minutes ago, jman9212 said:

Si regresa a la noche anterior a las 21:06 45 cuando estaba preparando la cena y A estaba en el balcón, ella entra en la cocina y muy claramente en inglés dice "I may go Black". Sí, ha sido un chivo expiatorio. Mira cómo acepta la situación de Nelly. Una noche estaban en la cama y él le preguntó a quién se había jodido y ella comenzó a enumerar nombres de chicos y él se bajó los pantalones cortos y tuvo una erección al escuchar eso, pero no lo jodieron. Creo que es en parte Cornudo. Continúan esa conversación anoche. Han estado hablando de esto durante algunas semanas.

I haven't heard that expression in English, besides they always speak in Valencian, Alberto doesn't speak English and in that conversation they were talking about food...
And when they say "Black" they mean the dog they call Black or Blacky...🤷🏻‍♂️

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, jman9212 said:

I have listen to way to much as I am retired with not much to do. Really like this couple. Lately Martina has wanted to go out with other guys. I don't speak Spanish but she speaks a lot of English and A speaks a little. If you listen enough you get the whole or most of the picture. She does tell A all that she does and what she wants to do. She seems to have a big crush on this Michael who she wants to date and more also an Italian fellow who Nelly and Bogdan fixed her up with. She also has said she may go black. I will leave it there as that is more than enough.

You have already proven yourself wrong when you said Martina had sex with some guy at a party and now you are sounding as bad as Emmett with your wild theories and fantasies.

3 minutes ago, omedo said:

I haven't heard that expression in English, besides they always speak in Valencian, Alberto doesn't speak English and in that conversation they were talking about food...

Wow!  This whole conversation as gone crazy. Which we could get the real story as this is RLC.  Oh well! 

1 minute ago, yelt said:

Wow!  This whole conversation as gone crazy. Which we could get the real story as this is RLC.  Oh well! 

maybe martina was just talking about black peas she wanted to cook

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, yelt said:

¡Guau! Toda esta conversación se ha vuelto loca. Lo que podríamos obtener la historia real ya que esto es RLC. ¡Oh bien! 

People speculate too much and create stories that if they have occurred have not been revealed by the protagonists....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, omedo said:

Go listen to it please.

16 minutes ago, omedo said:

She speaks a lot of English and he speaks a little. Just some words. I listen a lot.

7 minutes ago, james deen said:

what a clusterfuck this whole situation is.  i kinda wish they could just fuck off. I like drama but this is just too complicated 

It isn't Alberto and Martina's fault. There isn't even any drama to report. It's just the ramblings of people on this forum who like to make shit up and dump loads of words on a page without actually having anything of relevance to say.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest amandafan
8 minutes ago, james deen said:

‎wat een clusterfuck deze hele situatie is. Ik wou dat ze gewoon konden oprotten. Ik hou van drama, maar dit is gewoon te ingewikkeld. ‎

There was a heated discussion between M and A, they just didn't hit each other in the head. While Alberto brandished a knife, he ended up using it to cut the cheese into cubes. 😂

Just now, amandafan said:

There was a heated discussion between M and A, they just didn't hit each other in the head. While Alberto brandished a knife, he ended up using it to cut the cheese into cubes.  😂

OMG really?!?  They were making dinner!!  To my knowledge, he had NEVER been violent towards her.  WTF??  Stop spreading bullshit.