Martina and Alberto - home activities #21

At approx. 12:40-1:05 Alberto was on the balcony.  Martina appeared to be returning a text.  She looked at a couple of guys and then several pictures of what looked like her.  Appeared as though she may have sent hers.  Not nudes! I can't zoom in and she was very quick.  Kitty.2.0?   

22 minutes ago, panther73 said:

At approx. 12:40-1:05 Alberto was on the balcony.  Martina appeared to be returning a text.  She looked at a couple of guys and then several pictures of what looked like her.  Appeared as though she may have sent hers.  Not nudes! I can't zoom in and she was very quick.  Kitty.2.0?   

They were pics of her in the new dress she bought that Alberto took last night.

Sleeping again in the guest room is also waht we have seen during the hot phase before her exams. It just looks to me as if she is thinking about bigger decisions and is therefore a bit restless. It will be exciting to see how it continues. Our always excelent translators may be able to provide us with a few more details, would be very welcome.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Sleeping again in the guest room is also waht we have seen during the hot phase before her exams. It just looks to me as if she is thinking about bigger decisions and is therefore a bit restless. It will be exciting to see how it continues. Our always excelent translators may be able to provide us with a few more details, would be very welcome.

Difficult job for them as long as M doesn’t speak in her sleep.

12 hours ago, panther73 said:

maybe shes using Tinder

I recall noticing what was almost certainly a life like resembling big dildo standing up on it's bottom flat end for a while near the wall side of the vanity counter top in the main bathroom sometime during their first year in the apartment. It has seemed somewhat strange that M has never decided to use it some, or even use her own hand and fingers more than what little she ever has over the nearly four and a half years they have lived there now for that matter. The only toy(s) that have ever been used there, was used by A on her, and none of which were the big dildo that was standing up on the bathroom vanity counter top for a short while.