Martina and Alberto - home activities #21

9 minutes ago, philo said:

I can't believe that guy's justification that Martina's brother had to sleep in bed with her  because there was no other bed available? Does he think we are stupid or blind?

maybe we are both 🤣

Just one question, where exactly can he sleep knowing that the living room is used by Alberto who no longer sleeps and that the guest bedroom is taken by the girlfriend?
Knowing that the other person who sleeps with him is none other than his sister, what a crime for humanity to do this thing 🤪

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, moos54 said:

maybe we are both 🤣

Just one question, where exactly can he sleep knowing that the living room is used by Alberto who no longer sleeps and that the guest bedroom is taken by the girlfriend?
Knowing that the other person who sleeps with him is none other than his sister, what a crime for humanity to do this thing 🤪

This is not really about the sleeping arrangements that is being defended here is it? So let me get right to I...I suppose the reason that they go to the master toilet together is because the plumbing does not work in the other one? Wait a minute, he was with her when she went to the hall toilet too. I'm confused...but I guess that goes with being blind and stupid.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, philo said:

This is not really about the sleeping arrangements that is being defended here is it? So let me get right to I...I suppose the reason that they go to the master toilet together is because the plumbing does not work in the other one? Wait a minute, he was with her when she went to the hall toilet too. I'm confused...but I guess that goes with being blind and stupid.

it's you talking about the sleeping arrangement, not me
and now that you understand that you are wrong, you try to look for something else to be able to prove yourself right, it becomes pathetic 🤣

But hey we can prove to you in a thousand ways that you are wrong, that you will still want to be right so the discussion with you is really sterile, you have a way of thinking that goes beyond all understanding

• Like 6
  • Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, moos54 said:

it's you talking about the sleeping arrangement, not me
and now that you understand that you are wrong, you try to look for something else to be able to prove yourself right, it becomes pathetic 🤣

But hey we can prove to you in a thousand ways that you are wrong, that you will still want to be right so the discussion with you is really sterile, you have a way of thinking that goes beyond all understanding

I am not wrong. It is you that preferred the brother sleep with her and Alberto remain on the sofa. Never would have happened with anyone that I know. But then, some households are different, aren't they? So I see you avoid the toilet issue...not good. You can get clogged with your own stuff that way. 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, philo said:

I can't believe that guy's justification that Martina's brother had to sleep in bed with her  because there was no other bed available? Does he think we are stupid or blind?

23 minutes ago, philo said:

This is not really about the sleeping arrangements that is being defended here is it?

🤦‍♂️

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, philo said:

I am not wrong. It is you that preferred the brother sleep with her and Alberto remain on the sofa. Never would have happened with anyone that I know. But then, some households are different, aren't they? So I see you avoid the toilet issue...not good. You can get clogged with your own stuff that way. 

Your big problem is that you don't take the facts in the big picture, Martina and her brother slept together just because they went out all night and came back in the early morning. Her friend took the guest room 
Alberto stayed at home, he didn't need to sleep anymore because it was the MORNINGGGGGGGGGGGG
But it's a concept that seems to have escaped you 🤪

I don't know what this toilet thing is about but coming from you, I guess it's nothing really significant 🤣

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Your big problem is that you don't take the facts in the big picture, Martina and her brother slept together just because they went out all night and came back in the early morning. Her friend took the guest room 
Alberto stayed at home, he didn't need to sleep anymore because it was the MORNINGGGGGGGGGGGG
But it's a concept that seems to have escaped you 🤪

I don't know what this toilet thing is about but coming from you, I guess it's nothing really significant 🤣

I guess that you did not know that the sofa is "L" shaped and can accommodate two. But any excuse to justify a little family perving will do. I don't blame you for passing on the toilet defense. I'm sure one of your colleagues will have a go. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, philo said:

I guess that you did not know that the sofa is "L" shaped and can accommodate two. But any excuse to justify a little family perving will do. I don't blame you for passing on the toilet defense. I'm sure one of your colleagues will have a go. 

Like I said before it's impossible to argue with you cause you're always right even when you're wrong
I'm sure you're the type of person to run straight into a wall when you have to turn it all because you decided you had to go straight 😁

It is true that for a tired person, it seems logical to sleep in the living room when you have the dogs and possibly Alberto who is either watching television or playing on the console when he could sleep peacefully in a good bed for recover strength ^^

i am too logical sometimes 🤣

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3