Benjamin (2021) Part #6

ed2

• moos54 pinned this topic
45 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

What is the screaming match between Scott and Stephie this morning-- anything to do with Scott moving built like a brick shithouse Diana into the next room

Looks like they were teasing each other, they were playfighting alittle bit just before. 14:37. Nothing serious!

1 hour ago, sr71gn said:

No matter what this girl does she cant get any cock

Screenshot (3465).png

She was so drunk last night that anything sexual would have barely been consensual.Whenever she staggered past the glass table in the living room I just hoped she wouldn't go down and crack her head on it.I notice she is awake this morning and looking pretty good.

yes I know it has been over stated how bad Scott's lovemaking is, but watching Stephie's face stare at the wall while Scott screwing her,  she looks like a wife that have been married for 30 yrs., that  say they just count the seconds till it's over...just my opinion

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, michaels4444 said:

yes I know it has been over stated how bad Scott's lovemaking is, but watching Stephie's face stare at the wall while Scott screwing her,  she looks like a wife that have been married for 30 yrs., that  say they just count the seconds till it's over...just my opinion

And with 30 years you are being quite generous 😁

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

She was so drunk last night that anything sexual would have barely been consensual.Whenever she staggered past the glass table in the living room I just hoped she wouldn't go down and crack her head on it.I notice she is awake this morning and looking pretty good.

Since when would a girl in this house have to give her sober consent to getting fucked??

• Like 1