Benjamin (2021) Part #6

ed2

11 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

My God, it was like a hippo trying to fuck Bambi.  His tits are bigger than hers.

As if that's a quite difficult to happen 😁 Also smart enough to be using a condom with her

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

My God, it was like a hippo trying to fuck Bambi.  His tits are bigger than hers.

48ea053ed184bd2967ff04417357085fc207df20

I sure cant knock the guy --Id trade places in a heartbeat--And he is a true 60 minute man

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

The name of Benjamin on this apartment is just a smoke screen, he is a tenant of this apartment and nowhere to be seen, isn't there a rule on VHTV that a tenant cannot leave the house more than 48 hours ?

Plus i just wish we get a separate apartment for Lyla and Diana together

I agree.  Diana and Lyla a good match.  It wouldn't be boring.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

The girl has very little respect for herself.

She is like a fantasy girl -- She is the only girl ive seen on vhtv that goes without panties for an entire day even when wearing some pretty skimpy clothes and doing some outrageous dance gyrations--I seriously doubt any girl that subjects themselves to living on camera 24-7 has a great deal of self respect

• Upvote 1

Just now, sr71gn said:

She is like a fantasy girl -- She is the only girl ive seen on vhtv that goes without panties for an entire day even when wearing some pretty skimpy clothes and doing some outrageous dance gyrations--I seriously doubt any girl that subjects themselves to living on camera 24-7 has a great deal of self respect

Yeah, you're probably right.  She's hot for sure.

7 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

How long did he fuck her for ? i am outside and can't watch it right now!

I would guess an hour straight but i would have to check back--He fucked hard and intense in several different positions--It was hard to tell if she ever had an orgasm 

• Like 1