Benjamin (2021) Part #6

ed2

Now he is wanting to do her again--This time he tried a couple of minutes without a condom --She wasnt too receptive so he gave it up-- Ive got to take a break from this site --I am totally obsessed with this girl

8 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Lol one said for one hour straight and you saying 20 minutes, guess i will watch the timeline once i get back home lmao

I checked by the timeline not by imagination 😁
This group have too many external  factors to have any interest in watching their sexual activities.

Was the guy doing every thing with her under him, she didn't even mount him

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sparkles said:

I checked by the timeline not by imagination 😁
This group have too many external  factors to have any interest in watching their sexual activities.

Was the guy doing every thing with her under him, she didn't even mount him

Ah ok thanks, i know what you mean by that, lately whenever i watch Lyla, the guy is always mount on her and she seems like being influenced heavily by alcohol, anyway i only watch this apartment because of Lyl because she is just plain attractive to me lmao, so i got curious when told he fucked her straight for an hour 😁

12 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Ah ok thanks, i know what you mean by that, lately whenever i watch Lyla, the guy is always mount on her and she seems like being influenced heavily by alcohol, anyway i only watch this apartment because of Lyl because she is just plain attractive to me lmao, so i got curious when told he fucked her straight for an hour 😁

Was only alcohol and she wouldn't go so many times to exterior with her partner and after entering with all that dance shows 😁 Many times clearly she isn't conscious about what is surrounding her

Yes it was about 20 minutes after i checked back --You didnt ask me about whether she was under the influence or not as i didnt administer a breathalyzer or a blood test for drugs --It sure seemed like an hour to me but the way he was pounding her it was worth watching and hear the sounds she was making I couldnt put into pictures--I just put a few shots on here in case you dont have time to go back--He also spent time finger banging her real hard --Of course watching her do about anything is entertaining for me haha

Screenshot (3588).png

Screenshot (3589).png

Screenshot (3580).png

Screenshot (3581).png

Screenshot (3582).png

Screenshot (3584).png

Screenshot (3596).png

Screenshot (3585).png

Screenshot (3586).png

Screenshot (3587).png

Screenshot (3588).png

Screenshot (3590).png

Screenshot (3597).png

Screenshot (3598).png

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Yes it was about 20 minutes after i checked back --You didnt ask me about whether she was under the influence or not as i didnt administer a breathalyzer or a blood test for drugs --It sure seemed like an hour to me but the way he was pounding her it was worth watching and hear the sounds she was making I couldnt put into pictures--I just put a few shots on here in case you dont have time to go back--He also spent time finger banging her real hard --Of course watching her do about anything is entertaining for me haha

Screenshot (3588).png

Screenshot (3589).png

Screenshot (3580).png

Screenshot (3581).png

Screenshot (3582).png

Screenshot (3584).png

Screenshot (3596).png

Screenshot (3585).png

Screenshot (3586).png

Screenshot (3587).png

Screenshot (3588).png

Screenshot (3590).png

Screenshot (3597).png

Screenshot (3598).png

Some good footage, for those with binoculars.

• Haha 1