Benjamin (2021) Part #6

ed2

19 hours ago, sr71gn said:

How do you know that Lyla is whiney?? --and even if she was sensitiver what is bad about being sensitive--She also seems to get along great with the other females--plus she does her own thing without being under the thumb of a man---Are you for real O-U812??

I have my opinion, you have yours.  And is there another O_U812?

3 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Hard to believe you of all people came up with such an intelligent answer

Please keep your personal opinions about me to yourself.  This is not the forum for nasty behavior.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

I have my opinion, you have yours.  And is there another O_U812?

As usual you never have a fact basis for any of your opinions --You stated you dont understand the language yet you said she was whiney--I asked if you were for real because its hard to believe a real person could be at such a loss for logic 

• Upvote 1

Just now, sr71gn said:

As usual you never have a fact basis for any of your opinions --You stated you dont understand the language yet you said she was whiney--I asked if you were for real because its hard to believe a real person could be at such a loss for logic 

Again, this is a nice, friendly forum.  I am not here to argue with anybody.  I just want to have fun here.  Thank you for your understanding.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, O_U812 said:

Again, this is a nice, friendly forum.  I am not here to argue with anybody.  I just want to have fun here.  Thank you for your understanding.

You and Golfer make post after post that just mocks everyone who are trying to carry on intelligent conversations --I asked where Stephie was thinking something happened that I missed and what kind of answer did you give ??? You just mocked my question ...just having fun right ...like in first grade...-------------- "Where ever she wanted"

8 hours ago, sr71gn said:

You and Golfer make post after post that just mocks everyone who are trying to carry on intelligent conversations --I asked where Stephie was thinking something happened that I missed and what kind of answer did you give ??? You just mocked my question ...just having fun right ...like in first grade...-------------- "Where ever she wanted"

# 1, this is not an "Enter at your own risk" forum.  If you want to attack me, do it in the Worldwide politics forum, and # 2, she went wherever she wanted to go.  I was adding levity, not insulting you.  Nobody knows where she went, and it's really not our business.  Perhaps she's visiting her family.  I will no longer react to you in this forum.  Nobody is interested in reading personal arguments.  I'm sticking to the subject.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, O_U812 said:

# 1, this is not an "Enter at your own risk" forum.  If you want to attack me, do it in the Worldwide politics forum, and # 2, she went wherever she wanted to go.  I was adding levity, not insulting you.  Nobody knows where she went, and it's really not our business.  Perhaps she's visiting her family.  I will no longer react to you in this forum.  Nobody is interested in reading personal arguments.  I'm sticking to the subject.

I would gladly never see another post by you --I wont comment on your post please extend me the same courtesy

• Haha 1