Benjamin (2021) Part #6

ed2

11 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Thanks. I hope they will help the pets. 

Yeh,apart from the sex aspects of all this the tenants do have to take responsibility for other parts of their lives as in pets etc.

6 hours ago, x192023 said:

That’s what I was thinking,don’t see any of them running around!

The rabbit was roaming around in the living room.

BTW, I totally don't get their policy of putting apartments offline for everything and nothing. They were absent for two days, then the apartment is put offline for two hours, just so we will miss the moment when they get home. It's frustrating.

5 minutes ago, ed2 said:

BTW, I totally don't get their policy of putting apartments offline for everything and nothing. They were absent for two days, then the apartment is put offline for two hours, just so we will miss the moment when they get home. It's frustrating.

I think that they put the apartment offline in this case not knowing when they will return. 

6 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Blame the incompetent tenants

1 minute ago, Just In said:

I think that they put the apartment offline in this case not knowing when they will return. 

Give them a call and ask them when they will return then. Or leave it offline until they do. I don't want to miss every time someone comes home from somewhere.

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Blame the incompetent tenants

No, I blame VH's policy of putting apartments offline whenever tenants stay out for too long. I see no reason for that. RLC leave the apartments on even when the tenants go on vacation. Sometimes we get housesitters, sometimes not, but atleast we get to see the moment when they get back.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

Give them a call and ask them when they will return then. Or leave it offline until they do. I don't want to miss every time someone comes home from somewhere.

No, I blame VH's policy of putting apartments offline whenever tenants stay out for too long. I see no reason for that. RLC leave the apartments on even when the tenants go on vacation. Sometimes we get housesitters, sometimes not, but atleast we get to see the moment when they get back.

the pets entertained us for awhile

poor little guys. probably weak with no food!