Benjamin (2021) Part #6

ed2

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I disagree. The fines works! 👍🏻 Very well! More of that. However. Putting the apartments offline has no effect at all. It punishes us viewers, not the tenants.

Well no sense in watching an empty place at all...

14 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well no sense in watching an empty place at all...

If they don't managed to put it back online in time, yes, there is.

15 minutes ago, michaels4444 said:

And I guess, Stephie got wise and left Scott? Have not seen her for a 3+ days.

she will probably be back. seems to really like him

from what I noticed. She left a few times before and always comes back!

Lyla as a back up!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Ahahaha 🤣 It is called GMT+7 now 

Don't insult Casahot

3 hours ago, ed2 said:

I disagree. The fines works! 👍🏻 Very well! More of that. However. Putting the apartments offline has no effect at all. It punishes us viewers, not the tenants.

Yep, affects the viewers that open an empty place looking for someone to be there and all cams are "empty".
And instead "giving money" to a place where people are online you (viewer) lose time and give it to somenone that abandon the place and didn't even had the concern to let the company know 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Don't insult Casahot

Yep, affects the viewers that open an empty place looking for someone to be there and all cams are "empty".
And instead "giving money" to a place where people are online you (viewer) lose time and give it to somenone that abandon the place and didn't even had the concern to let the company know 

I have more interest in the rabbit at Scott's place than I have in all the +7 apartments combined. Even the wallpapers are quite interesting compared to that. But joking aside. I am not talking about sitting and watching an empty place for several days. I'm talking about this stupid practice often leading to them not turning the apartment online until half an hour after they have returned. It has happened at Rejolda's too, and I think she reports how long she is going to be away. I don't get this practice, it just robs us of a few moments with real life. Maybe it's not all that important, but their state and mood in that moment can tell alot about how they are and where they've been.

17 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I have more interest in the rabbit at Scott's place than I have in all the +7 apartments combined. Even the wallpapers are quite interesting compared to that. But joking aside. 

Make two of us 😄  But only by the rabbit and wallpaper

17 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I am not talking about sitting and watching an empty place for several days. I'm talking about this stupid practice often leading to them not turning the apartment online until half an hour after they have returned. It has happened at Rejolda's too, and I think she reports how long she is going to be away. I don't get this practice, it just robs us of a few moments with real life. Maybe it's not all that important, but their state and mood in that moment can tell alot about how they are and where they've been.

Exactly why i said, blame the tenants, they are the ones responsibles to let VH know when they will left the house empty and for how long. Vh won't be looking to an empty apartment to know when someone will arrive to put the place online

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

Make two of us 😄  But only by the rabbit and wallpaper

Exactly why i said, blame the tenants, they are the ones responsibles to let VH know when they will left the house empty and for how long. Vh won't be looking to an empty apartment to know when someone will arrive to put the place online

If they had left it online, VH wouldn't need to be looking at an empty apartment to know when someone will come home. The tenants might also be at fault for not reporting when they will come back, but let us imagine that someone did report everything like they should, things might still happen that make them come home alittle earlier than expected, and then we would have the exact same situation. Is it still the tenant's fault? I don't think so. Therefore I criticize VH for it, and their desire to put everything offline for no fucking reason.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ed2 said:

If they had left it online, VH wouldn't need to be looking at an empty apartment to know when someone will come home. The tenants might also be at fault for not reporting when they will come back, but let us imagine that someone did report everything like they should, things might still happen that make them come home alittle earlier than expected, and then we would have the exact same situation. Is it still the tenant's fault? I don't think so. Therefore I criticize VH for it, and their desire to put everything offline for no fucking reason.

Bold: Of course it is, who else would it be? If you have an appointment and you will arrive a little earlier or later, a normal person would have the normal gesture of informing about that. But the same way they don't even care to inform VH that they are abandoning the place i pretty much doubt their iq level would allow them to remember saying that they are coming back until they remember they need views for receive money

They don't put a place offline for no fucking reason, they put it because the tenants abandon the place without telling or for more then 24H

• Haha 1