Benjamin (2021) Part #6

ed2

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Give them a call and ask them when they will return then. Or leave it offline until they do. I don't want to miss every time someone comes home from somewhere.

No, I blame VH's policy of putting apartments offline whenever tenants stay out for too long. I see no reason for that. RLC leave the apartments on even when the tenants go on vacation. Sometimes we get housesitters, sometimes not, but atleast we get to see the moment when they get back.

Nop, that's policy is very good to avoid ridiculous and lazy people that abandon online places for days without even have the concern to tell to the company/managers that pays them. And i would add fines to that cases.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, x192023 said:

the pets entertained us for awhile

poor little guys. probably weak with no food!

DD and still had some great parties ,bring them back and give em a chance ,couldn't be any worse then now. even when Scott & Sabrina had their own place was good parties. with ben ,nothing.

and since Goldie & stif hooked up. Its been dead.

and I don't think Barbie & Ken have many friends around

and Reese had a issue with sleeping with the 3 guys apparently after that shes been MIA!

18 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Nop, that's policy is very good to avoid ridiculous and lazy people that abandon online places for days without even have the concern to tell to the company/managers that pays them. And i would add fines to that cases.

There are fines when they don't tell they will be away for more than 24 hours. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, x192023 said:

DD and still had some great parties ,bring them back and give em a chance ,couldn't be any worse then now. even when Scott & Sabrina had their own place was good parties. with ben ,nothing.

and since Goldie & stif hooked up. Its been dead.

and I don't think Barbie & Ken have many friends around

and Reese had a issue with sleeping with the 3 guys apparently after that shes been MIA!

Ben was just a puppet for Scott, nothing else. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

I disagree. The fines works! 👍🏻 Very well! More of that. However. Putting the apartments offline has no effect at all. It punishes us viewers, not the tenants.