B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #57 (May)

2 hours ago, emnv said:

It seems to me that they are going to receive a visit today, but business related 😉

does look as though they are off to some sort of meeting - what sort of business did you have in mind ?? 🤪

34 minutes ago, Shinobi49 said:

Is the cleaning lady only there when a new tenant comes or does she come periodically? 

In B4 there is regular cleaning. It was a stay during the Covid-19 tightening, but is back to normal again now

Be nice to know what Nelly is doing to Martina's look.  Hope she doesn't do something stupid.  Martina was naturally perfect (IMHO), so she definitely doesn't need a big makeover. 🙄

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

does look as though they are off to some sort of meeting - what sort of business did you have in mind ?? 🤪

Nelly going back to her old makeup business 😳

She's only going to make an eyelashes treatment, I think

12 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Be nice to know what Nelly is doing to Martina's look.  Hope she doesn't do something stupid.  Martina was naturally perfect (IMHO), so she definitely doesn't need a big makeover. 🙄

when I used to watch from the cheap seats when they were in St Peters, Nell had quite a few clients for her manicures, face treatments etc. so I guess she must be quite good !! But agree, martina needs very little, great as she is !!

• Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Gonna get the razor out and shave the side of her head just like Nelly did?  Might be a wake-up call for Alberto...though it wasn't for Bogdan...lol

11 hours ago, corvette84 said:

I think my new favorite girl is Elian. She's funny, not shy, has a nice ass, and likes to bate.....even in her sleep. 😁

Me too. She is so cute! Very funny! Very lively! And she seems to be the wildest one.

• Like 1

Just now, ed2 said:

Me too. She is so cute! Very funny! Very lively! And she seems to be the wildest one.

Maybe I'm just weak for girls with glasses. I also like the fact that she has a small patch of genital hair, that is almost unheard of on these sites.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, studev3131 said:

Have Elian and Tesla shown any signs they may hook up soon?

Together? I actually hope they don't go very far down this path. It is quite sad in my opinion. Everything at some point or another has to end in lesbian shows.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

Just me expressing my point of view without using profanities 😉 some people don't like it. I don't poke fun at anyone unless I'm being sarcastic. 🙂 

I don't care what you say so much...but I love to see your posts cause you have the hottest fucking Avitar of the bunch... please respond   lol 

• Haha 1